• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 5 - Perth v CCM

Michael

A bit disappointed to hear today that the team was given 4 days off over the international break, as I don’t feel like they have earned that sort of reward as yet.

Yeah I don’t rate that at all.
I had a rant on this particular matter somewhere on the forum after the last match. Maybe don’t run them into the ground but any extra tactical/set play work and work on combinations does not hurt, ever.
It’s their 9-5. The boys don’t deserve 4 days off after the last 2 matches.

Scotty

A bit disappointed to hear today that the team was given 4 days off over the international break, as I don’t feel like they have earned that sort of reward as yet.
Guess we'll find out later today whether it helped or not. I also feel it's a bit odd considering how flat they have been.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Guess we'll find out later today whether it helped or not. I also feel it's a bit odd considering how flat they have been.
Not just about being flat - but about how poorly they're connecting with each other. We have a team that can't perform basic tasks and has virtually no experience at playing together (though even training is supposed to help players figure out how to link up). I'd love to know what Mulvey is thinking with 4 days off.

Maybe he's thinking give them some time to reflect and come back reinvigorated? Who knows

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Bloody hell. No Tom? That's not great.
Love to know what's going on there....

Ugh, I presume everybody else is dreading tonight? I'm looking forward to the Big Blue more.

I'll still watch it, but I worry. And if we get decimated tonight, that's going to kill our confidence. And that of our fans.

Offsider

Bloody hell. No Tom? That's not great.
Love to know what's going on there....

Ugh, I presume everybody else is dreading tonight? I'm looking forward to the Big Blue more.

I'll still watch it, but I worry. And if we get decimated tonight, that's going to kill our confidence. And that of our fans.

I don’t think the fans confidence is anything to worry about.
Being blindsided by Tom’s adsence is more to the point. Had I known I could have taken the next goal score and doubled my winnings......... the official aleague report said tom was included in the squad .... promoted.:redcard:

A new low for ccm.:vomit:

Ozhammer

As The Jest and Roar have notched their first wins of the season this weekend, can I take that as an omen that our boys might be able to follow suit? :headbounce:

Insertnamehere

Probably good sometimes after a flogging. Clear the mind, blow the cobwebs out. I'm for it given the time was available. I'd just like it to be a players trip for the purpose of bonding.

shipwreck

I don’t think the fans confidence is anything to worry about.
Being blindsided by Tom’s adsence is more to the point. Had I known I could have taken the next goal score and doubled my winnings......... the official aleague report said tom was included in the squad .... promoted.:redcard:

A new low for ccm.:vomit:
Agree, that's a sly move by the club....f**kers

Wombat

Melling for Tom just is not good enough. Let me jump on Perth and try and make up for the Pathetic French losing to Fiji and losing all of my winnings from the England/Wallabies game.

Offsider

So ........ an hour before the game ........... somebody decides to tell everybody else what the problem is.

Why bother now ???

priorpeter

So ........ an hour before the game ........... somebody decides to tell everybody else what the problem is.

Why bother now ???

A simple “ah, thanks for the information” would have sufficed. No need to carry on like a mug.

Last edited:
Reactions: adz

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred