• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 4 - CCM v Victory @ Gosford (Pink Day)

ballantyne

First game I can get to for the season, so feeling pumped. If recent seasons are a guide, it should be raining heavily.
Sadly I am not sanguine about our chances. We've so far shown no inclination towards a clean sheet, so we are again faced with the task of scoring 3 to win. That's possible, but is it likely?

Big Al

Night game so no heat excuses (hey boys we play in summer get used to it).
Probably small crowd with late start and losses but sound carriers better at night.

Think it was Perth last year we had a small crowd for a mid week or Sunday can’t remember and boys playing great and atmosphere was one of the better ones so looking forward to the game.

Victory will be out for blood with there poor start but we can take them but this highline has got to be prepared. Can’t ball watch against Victory and just look to the sideline officials for help.

scottmac

Suspended
If there is no Bes then they'll be missing that person that plays off the shoulder and it will make it harder to catch us with long balls. Id say Troisi will play 9 if he's out and I dont think ive ever seen him play there.
Iff he does then they'll want to play down the wings and cut it back to the top. Golec and Baro really need to be on. We've lead every game so far. We've scored more than victory (should have had a few more too) so it's our defence that will win this.

Coastalraider

If there is no Bes then they'll be missing that person that plays off the shoulder and it will make it harder to catch us with long balls. Id say Troisi will play 9 if he's out and I dont think ive ever seen him play there.
Iff he does then they'll want to play down the wings and cut it back to the top. Golec and Baro really need to be on. We've lead every game so far. We've scored more than victory (should have had a few more too) so it's our defence that will win this.

Mariners like luck says they will play Austin up front and he scores a brace

Timmah

Here's who Berisha will try to manhandle this week

Referee: Adam Fielding
Assistant Referees: James Tesoriero & Andrej Giev
Fourth Official: Ben Abraham
VAR: STREBRE!

Timmah

CCM: 1.Ben KENNEDY (gk), 2.Storm ROUX, 3.Josh ROSE, 4.Jake McGING, 5.Antony GOLEC, 6.Tom HIARIEJ, 7.Andrew HOOLE, 9.ASDRUBAL, 10.Daniel De SILVA, 11.Connor PAIN, 12.Trent BUHAGIAR, 13.Kwabena APPIAH, 14.Adam BERRY, 15.Alan BARO (c), 16. Liam ROSE, 17.Josh BINGHAM, 18.Tom GLOVER (gk), 23.Wout BRAMA
**two to be omitted**

Ins: 7.Andrew HOOLE (return from suspension), 14.Adam BERRY (promoted)
Outs: Nil / N/A: 21.Kye ROWLES (knee – 1 week)

MVC: 1.Matt ACTON (gk), 2.Jason GERIA, 4.Rhys WILLIAMS, 5.Mark MILLIGAN, 6.Leigh BROXHAM, 8.Besart BERISHA, 9.Kosta BARBAROUSES, 10.James TROISI, 11.Mitch AUSTIN, 14.Thomas DENG, 18.Matias SANCHEZ, 19.Pierce WARING, 20.Lawrence THOMAS (gk), 21.Carl VALERI (c), 22.Stefan NIGRO, 23.Jai INGHAM, 31.Christian THEOHAROUS, 41.Leroy GEORGE
**two to be omitted**

Ins
: 19.Pierce WARING (promoted), 31.Christian THEOHAROUS (promoted)
Outs: Nil / N/A: 17.James DONACHIE (quad)

https://www.a-league.com.au/news/hyundai-a-league-ins-and-outs-round-4-1

true believer

Here's who Berisha will try to manhandle this week

Referee: Adam Fielding
Assistant Referees: James Tesoriero & Andrej Giev
Fourth Official: Ben Abraham
VAR: STREBRE!
fielding ! FFS , so we can expect another red card from that stooge

Timmah

Lots defending it because the 4O handled Bes first. I don't think that's relevant.

Another point of their defence was that he was already punished with a Yellow. First point of contention to that for me is that the yellow, by my reckoning, was for the foul on Elsey. Secondly... not giving him a red for handling the 4O in the first place is an obvious error and therefore exempts the FFA from considering the Yellow as 'just punishment'

scottmac

Suspended
Great to hear the boys have been working on our defence this week. Big game for us now. Like I said earlier im expecting a much improved defensive performance and a few goals. COYY

finally retired

I have actually been confident before all 3 games so far.....and up until Perth scored their first last week was still feeling confident :p No reason to think any differently this week.....I think we are MUCH better than last year and it's only a matter of time before our first win, and that will be THIS week. We'll still be out of the top 6 but a win this week will give us a lot of confidence for the following matches against Brisbane and Sydney.....COYY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred