• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 3 - PINK Round v Adelaide

nebakke

Got a bit better but for me this is by far the worst we have played this season, for whatever that is worth.

Spacks

Too many back passes pretty much halting any chance on catching them on the break. We have to increase the tempo next half, put them under the gun and just force em to run hard, see how long they last before they're gassed.

nebakke

I reckon the first one was Rowles fault, should have covered the Goodwin run

I dunno, he's been left alone with Ilsø and Goodwin until the last moment quite a bit and clearly he's not as fast as him. The defense is a shambles though.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

This first 5min of the 2nd half, we've got all the numbers in the box but nobody is backing themselves, so they're doing pointless stupid things like kicking it into the defenders or running backwards with it. Seems like MM's halftime speech didn't do the job then :(
Oh well
grabs another beer

Spacks

Kennedy, you have the outcome of the game in your hands and you have BUTTERFINGERS?!

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

This c**t f**king pisses me off no end. That's the quality of 'work' he put in on that game we've deleted from our collective memories. Absolutely pathetic effort. Even more pitiful than Tommy Oar's attempts to attack.

This game is absolutely dreadful.

We are playing EXACTLY like a team that only had their first game together 2 weeks ago. AUFC are playing EXACTLY like a team that's had a prolonged and highly successful preseason campaign and are highly experienced at playing together even before the season started.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred