• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 3 - PINK Round v Adelaide

Offsider

To my mind adelaide have the best stacked defense attacking trio in the league. Goodwin, Mileusnic and Boland not hampered by having to waste opportunities to assist their hopeless strikers diawarra and blackwood. Whether kurtz can get them up after their outstanding ffa cup win will play a major role for me.
They have a mistake prone centreback and we have Mc Cormack to capitalise if he repeats his cup booboo.

Another draw would keep me happy but no news on Golec is worrying.

scottmac

Suspended
They've got a great side on last night's game although Sydney really turned it into a scrap and it was down to 2 moments of individual brilliance. We really need to hold the ball more for this game. They can't score while we've got it. If we invite them on I think we'll find they will be more clinical than city or roar.
OTOH that game was physical and will have taken heaps out of them. Plus they need to travel. We should be able to go longer than them which bodes well for us as we haven't conceded until late in both games so far.

Wombat

My big concern for this game is how Golec has pulled up, as he looked very proppy after the $ity game. Monty thought it was a groin issue and they don’t generally fix themselves quickly.

If Golec is unavailable, Kye surely has to move to left CB, meaning we start McGing at RB. Not the worst thing we might have to do but it will take some adjusting to. Who knows, McGing might just give us a bit more going forward?

Golec is completely fine.

Offsider

Wait... is that a statement of manly appreciation Like "Golec is damn fine!"?
Or a statement on his health/recovery like "Golec is feeling just fine"? ;-)

I’d be more worried if the mrs said he was .......... fine!! :popcorn:

Timmah

upload_2018-11-1_13-28-49.png
Central Coast Mariners
: 1.Ben KENNEDY (gk), 3.Jack CLISBY, 4.Jake McGING, 5.Antony GOLEC, 6.Tom HIARIEJ, 7.Andrew HOOLE, 8.Michael McGLINCHEY, 10.Tommy OAR, 11.Connor PAIN, 12.Adam PEARCE (gk), 13.Aiden O’NEILL, 15.Kye ROWLES, 18.Matt MILLAR, 19.Matt SIMON (c), 20.Kalifa CISSE, 22.Jacob MELLING, 25.Jordan MURRAY, 44.Ross McCORMACK

***Two to be omitted***

Ins: 7.Andrew HOOLE (return from injury), 18.Matt MILLAR (promoted)

Outs: nil
Unavailable: 2.Jonathan ASPROPOTAMITIS (ACL), Corey GAMEIRO (Hamstring)

j1_111393_0.png

Adelaide United: 2.Michael MARRONE, 3.Scott GALLOWAY, 4.Ryan STRAIN, 5.Taylor REGAN, 6.Vince LIA, 7.Ryan KITTO, 8.Isaías SÁNCHEZ (C), 10.Ken ILSØ, 11.Craig GOODWIN, 16.Nathan KONSTANDOPOULOS, 17.Nikola MILEUSNIĆ, 20.Paul IZZO, 22.Michael JAKOBSEN, 23.Jordan ELSEY, 26.Ben HALLORAN, 30.Isaac RICHARDS, 31.Mirko BOLAND, 33.Apostolos STAMATELOPOULOS
*two to be omitted*

Ins: 7.Ryan KITTO (returns from injury), 17.Nikola MILEUSNIĆ (promoted), 31.Mirko BOLAND (returns from injury), 33.Apostolos STAMATELOPOULOS (returns from international duty)
Outs: 9.Baba DIAWARA (knee), 14.George BLACKWOOD (collar bone)
Unavailable: nil

style_cafe

I think some on here underestimate Hoole.
With a decent team around him I think he could be the catalyst we need going forward.
He`s decent on the ball but with better players around him he should be able to get the passes where they want it.
Interesting times ahead, but I think Hoole will be immense for us this year.....:popcorn:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred