• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 27 - City Away

nebakke

I feel for the older guys tonight actually... Matty, Jem and Tom seem to have all been trying to drive the team forwards and the players into position with no response :(

nebakke

I don't understand how we're still made to play in the away kit when we're playing against a team who wears blue and white at home...

Elite

Pearce's distribution from the back has been absolutely dreadful. Cannot remember a moment in the match where he's hit a target.

nebakke

Pearce's distribution from the back has been absolutely dreadful. Cannot remember a moment in the match where he's hit a target.

TBF that hasn't entirely been his fault, more than once he's had a good ball heading for Millar only for Millar to start moving way too late...

Antlion

The team will most likely be a very different make up next season. This here is the last 10 minutes we'll see of this most abysmal season and team

Ozhammer

As poor as our performance has been, this one is largely down to the starting formation chosen by Staj imo.

It took two substitutions to get the balance we should have started the game with.

Reactions: Ads

Pirate Pete

I don't understand how we're still made to play in the away kit when we're playing against a team who wears blue and white at home...
We'd have to have a set of yellow shirts with State Road made up.
They expect their money's worth.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
I reckon Staj could of not played anyone who is leaving...Given the kids a run and the score might of been the same...so yeah

Ads

Disappointed by Staj tonight.

Even Aiden slightly to the right is a bit lost.
Miller terrible decision.
Clisby bad decision.
Tom an ex RB maybe when fitter in a different type of leauge.

Why so many changes when could have just spotted in someone proven as a CB.

It’s over now but has rocked the confidence in Staj, the players and fans confidence in Staj and has hindered whatever good work was done as well as recruitment possibilities.

marinermick

As poor as our performance has been, this one is largely down to the starting formation chosen by Staj imo.

It took two substitutions to get the balance we should have started the game with.

As a result we were so narrow in attack that we lost any attacking wide advantage in previous games.

Also shows two up front does not work in our team.

Ozhammer

Well there’s 100 minutes of my life I will never get back. Really feel for anyone who travelled down to watch that garbage.

pjennings

I hope he is man enough to admit this.

Ozhammer

f**king Graham jogging home behind the ball, just watching it played in front of him.
He can carry on jogging all the way back to feckin Sheffield as far as I am concerned. And to think Mulvey touted him as better than any local product. Pah!

Ozhammer

About the only positive I can take out of tonight is that we didn’t actually wrest the most goals conceded in a season record back from the Roar, having only handed it to them yesterday. We still conceded 70 goals for the campaign, which is absolutely horrific. :eek:

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred