• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 27 - City Away

Michael

Is Gameiro still with us next year? Wage thief.

Nah he won’t be. Only a one year deal this year.
I can’t believe I was ever so slightly excited when he signed. Was he even given a squad number? Has literally stolen a salary. A groin strain that lasted 3months? Trained for a couple weeks, oh it’s tight again. Train a week, ahhhhh me knees a lil swollen.
Needs to retire. Become a wanker real estate agent or something.
He won’t play NPL, the artificial pitches will blow out his legs. Won’t get a gig in the aleague now. Lucy surely won’t move to Singapore.

Insertnamehere

Nah he won’t be. Only a one year deal this year.
I can’t believe I was ever so slightly excited when he signed. Was he even given a squad number? Has literally stolen a salary. A groin strain that lasted 3months? Trained for a couple weeks, oh it’s tight again. Train a week, ahhhhh me knees a lil swollen.
Needs to retire. Become a wanker real estate agent or something.
He won’t play NPL, the artificial pitches will blow out his legs. Won’t get a gig in the aleague now. Lucy surely won’t move to Singapore.
I'd rather sign the top scorer in NPL without a trial than re-sign Gameiro. Even the top scorer from Singapore perhaps.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
What ya reckon CJ Gameiro was on ? $150k base at a minimum would be my thinkin....Fark moi , my last job before I retired was 80 hrs a week ( with trains) for 2k a month.....what a lucky f**ker, a years holiday on full pay...hope he hates changing nappies and the kid is a crook sleeper

Insertnamehere

What ya reckon CJ Gameiro was on ? $150k base at a minimum would be my thinkin....Fark moi , my last job before I retired was 80 hrs a week ( with trains) for 2k a month.....what a lucky f**ker, a years holiday on full pay...hope he hates changing nappies and the kid is a crook sleeper
Literally was thinking about this as I logged on. I would hope not 150 given his recent history. I would hope less than 100 closer to 80.
He can now probs take Lucy's spot while she's on mat leave. Or he could show hes a man of 2019 and be the stay at home. Either way his football career is done imo.

Big Al

Surely Lewis Miller gets a start in this one. I can’t see Stajic pushing O’Neill to CB.

With Graham this will be a very young and vulnerable CB pairing.
With Staj putting Tom at LB last week you would think Staj is definitely not going the ONeill to the backline system Mulvey went but it was one of the few things Mulvey did that worked

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
So on the bench is kek, Diaz and Miller and that’s cool BUT did Glassock pee in someone’s coffee or something

pjennings

So on the bench is kek, Diaz and Miller and that’s cool BUT did Glassock pee in someone’s coffee or something
Last game of the season that is already over. Captain of the Academy side. Maybe they think it is more important that he leads them.

true believer

I've been in hospital since around when Mulvey was sacked and haven't been able to watch. Very excited to see what Stajic has done with us!
get well soon jp . stajic quality is top shelf .if stajic had the squad the drive by's had last week .
we'd be top 4 and a real show for the toilet seat .
the sacking of stajic shows how incompetent the FFA are . if we fail in the world cup the sacking will be why .

Michael

Staj just confirmed pre game to Zappone that tommy is filling in at RB. Fox thought he’d be CB. As many on here know, Tommy played a metric shit tonne of RB in holland.

Aiden or Melling must be CB then Millar RW.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred