• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 27 - City Away

Insertnamehere

This will be controversial but Hoole looks a different player since Staj has come in. More controversial id almost say re-sign him.... Almost

nebakke

Oh FFS... Why do they insist on keeping the camera on a gum-chewing Muscrat while the game is on? It was on there so long Simon Hill ran out of things to say about it...

Antlion

Nice play there up until Simon's shank - started by Hiariej.

We do need an RB next season. If he plays well tonight it just might help

Ads

This will be controversial but Hoole looks a different player since Staj has come in. More controversial id almost say re-sign him.... Almost

Yeah he’s punching into space without loosing the ball. So rare, you don’t even realising it’s happening until it’s already over. But still not good enough.

But I have a horrible feeling he will stay, which would not be a good thing at all.

nebakke

Was just about to post - don't wanna Jinx it but Pearce is looking a lot more confident than he used to...

nebakke

I'm not sure whether to be angry about that...I mean shity shit defending by Melling and Millar, but gotta respect the kid for taking them on and just going for it...

marinermick

Staj failure so far. No time to work on the narrow 4-4-2 diamond and the player positions are puzzling - Hiariej is no right back just as Clisby is no centre back. And Hoole at ten is a terrible decision.

Tom can’t bomb on with the diamond and Millar is pegged back.

Ads

Staj failure so far. No time to work on the narrow 4-4-2 diamond and the player positions are puzzling - Hiariej is no right back just as Clisby is no centre back. And Hoole at ten is a terrible decision.

Miller is a weapon on the right, makes no sense on the left.
Should have put O’Neill into centre back and keep Miller at Right.
Keep it more similar to last week to keep the confidence in what happened last week.

To late now, although I believe Staj might change it now.

MagpieMariner

Tommy played over 300 games in the top division at RB according to Staj.

Michael

As expected tommy has been solid in RB. But Millar in LB has failed. He looks lost.
Should’ve just thrown Lewis Miller in CB.
Keep the balance.
We’ve just shown nothing going forward, I know, shock horror with Hoole at 10.

City are a bunch of grumpy c**ts tonight, I hate Jamieson as much as I hate Hoole. Can’t wait for Jem’s get square.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred