• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 19 - Adelaide United [A]

turbo

Rowlesy got injured last week didn't he? That's why Tongyik came on and was quite impressive I thought.
Yeah but he was in the extended squad released earlier with no indication he was out. So was DDS which raises some questions for me.

Overall I was pretty close to calling the line up on page 1. Got Rowles/Clisby wrong and it would seem like Nisbet May be playing the DDS role which brings Stens in. I just hope this isn’t more 4222

jacobsfl

A few surprises there. Clisbys blackmail stash going strong and Rowles dropped completely. Weemac with the start out of nowhere. No DDS at all?

Overall I’m pretty happy with the changes
I genuinely believe we have s fighting chance

Pirate Pete

I've been saying for a couple of weeks McGlinchey should get a go.
I hope I'm right.
After all you've got to have a go to get a go or is it get a go to have a go?

Ironbark

Pleased to get the disappointment over with early this weekend.

Despite the obvious prediction I always hold out hope. We have beaten teams I haven't expected to.

turbo

I've been saying for a couple of weeks McGlinchey should get a go.
I hope I'm right.
After all you've got to have a go to get a go or is it get a go to have a go?
I think this line up sends a message about attitude/effort at least as much as Staj can with the injuries and players available. One thing I do find weird is we’ve seen Nisbet and now weemac go from getting nothing to starting out of the blue. Let’s see if they can both stake their claim tonight.

turbo

I’m going to have to record this one and watch on delay so I’ll see you guys on the other side hopefully with 3 points.

Wee-mac

Interested to see how the changes to the starting line up impact the result. Weemac gets his chance and I hope he can rediscover his ability. Wonder how the communication will be at the back, between the scots man and the Korean, hope there isn’t any issues with communication.

Pirate Pete

Just opened my third beer.
Got stopped at the RBT on the way home. Copper asked if I'd had a drink.
"not yet, but the Mariners are playing tonight so....."
He laughed.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred