• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 19 - Adelaide United [A]

style_cafe

Good luck to the ladies whose partners are going to surprise them with the Mariners special for Valentines Day.

Prone to mistakes at the back
Some solid build up around the box
To ultimately be disappointed with limited shots on goal and plenty sprayed over the top or wide

as long as they aren`t expecting Birras to clean up the mess as usual...:popcorn:

Michael

Micheal. I haven't watched any training recently coz Tuggerah is too far away but i saw a black kid playing CB at the beginning of the year and he looked impressive. What is his name? Is he still performing?

appreciate when you and the other few on here are able to watch.
It may have been Dan Hall this seasons NYL captain. I have heard he is quality. Can play CM too apparently.
We have a scattered history with our NYL captains though... the last one to get promoted full time was Bingham. We all hate what happened with Glassock.

Ozhammer

Yep - done it the last 2 weeks in a row. Do not recommend.

Have a cheat day. It’ll be better for your health overall.
I wonder if anyone has ever gone to an AA meeting and introduced themselves by saying “I am X and I am a Mariners fan”? I can imagine the knowing looks that would then be shared....... :headbounce:

Michael

I wonder if anyone has ever gone to an AA meeting and introduced themselves by saying “I am X and I am a Mariners fan”? I can imagine the knowing looks that would then be shared....... :headbounce:

there needs to be a football fans anonymous.
This sport can be a terrible illness. What completely sane person would stick with our club for as long as we have hahaha

Big Al

Mariners fans never stop drinking why would we

Dodz

From what I hear the training under Monty and Serge is better than most of the stuff the first team do, so perhaps they are better off staying where they are? :popcorn:
Be carefull
Fans on here don't like negative comments about the first team coaches

turbo

Fans on here don't like negative comments about the first team coaches
No we've never been negative towards them. There's more to the picture than just the manager and if whatever the issue is isnt fixed how do you expect Monty to be any different?

jacobsfl

Dude we get it, you have an agenda against Staj. It’s all you post about.
Took the words out of my mouth. Staj won't improve results if people want him out after one season

Give him time; when you walk into the A-League for the first time you can never be 100% sure as to what the team needs. Managers rarely get it right from the jump at this level. I think he knows what he needs now; watch us fill the gaps come July

jacobsfl

Going to the Kings v Hawks game in the NBL tonight; starting to wonder if that's any better than watching the Mariners

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
WELL....I reckon we may very well slap em ...of course I’m on norspan 25 m , 4 x codiene daily and two aproxil , so what the f**k do I know :vhappy:

turbo

EQuECyvU4AAf5wT.jpg

Elite

Kim with the armband, Duric on the bench, McGlinchey and Tongyik to start, DDS dropped completely.

Meanwhile, Clisby retains his spot in the starting 11 and Silvera keeps his spot on the bench.

So many questionable decisions...:confused:

turbo

A few surprises there. Clisbys blackmail stash going strong and Rowles dropped completely. Weemac with the start out of nowhere. No DDS at all?

Overall I’m pretty happy with the changes

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred