• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 17 - Sydney away

JoyfulPenguin

Wales has been terrific, matching Danny's quality and has been outstanding as a 10. Josh Rose has been terrific, his best half since returning, Sydney look old and slow. Wales, Appiah and Powell during a terrific job defensively pressuring and blocking off pacing lanes. Melling and Hiariej need to be a bit stronger defensively but have been terrific on the ball. Golec's interceptions having been fantastic and our entire back line is recycling the ball very, very well.

JoyfulPenguin

Scoreline could easily be 3-2 our way. Lot of opportunities in this game. Too many to feel good about.

SFC getting a lot more control, Hoole looks intimidated by Wilkshire. Appiah... if he could just cross and knew when to shoot :headbutt::headbutt::headbutt:
If Appiah did know how I don't think we could afford him!

Forum Phoenix

They're going to come out all guns blazing, we have no option we have to go up another gear as well. If they get one, I think the flood gates will open. God I hope Tom can last till past 70 at least.

Forum Phoenix

Wales has been terrific, matching Dannying maybe teh same volume 's quality and has been outstanding as a 10. Josh Rose has been terrific, his best half since returning, Sydney look old and slow. Wales, Appiah and Powell during a terrific job defensively pressuring and blocking off pacing lanes. Melling and Hiariej need to be a bit stronger defensively but have been terrific on the ball. Golec's interceptions having been fantastic and our entire back line is recycling the ball very, very well.

I thought defensively Melling is killing it. Tom is not doing the same volume as usual though it seems.

Just think SFC were starting to get too much time in the middle then. Big half ahead.

Last edited:

JoyfulPenguin

I though defensively Melling is killing it. Tom is not doing the same volume as usual though it seems.

Just think SFC were starting to get too much time in the middle then. Big half ahead.
He has been very good tackling wise, though his positioning has been a bit off at times though that might be him trying to help out McGing.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

I thought in the first half we played really well. At least as good as Sydney.
Difference is, everytime SFC get near the box they look like they can score. We don't.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

f**k me brosque is a cheating scumbag. Nice dive there. Far from the first dive that lowlife prick has taken either.
Thought the ref was doing well in the first half. But I've made that mistake before..

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred