• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 17 Local Thread

wardy

Loki said:
I think I have seen David's father running around in 1st grade over there LOL

thought this guy was talking about me when i read this willow then i realised it couldnt be,

1. im old but not that old, old enough to be brother not father lol.
2. he mentioned running around over there, ( Whats RUNNING )

He must be talking about swado. lol. he still runs

wardy

kanewillow said:
wardy you know im an awesome keeper saving pens and shit

best keeper on the coast, dont know what your doing in all age, in fact what r you even doing at club level, why hasnt Mr Mckinna been in touch with you.lol.

BAD BULLZ

AA1 bullz vs cobras @ the snakepitt 2.45

Historically in last 2-3 yrs when these teams clash at least one player goes home in an ambulance in one match 3 players had to go hospital  :fireup: :fireup: :fireup:

mariners4ever

lost 4-2 against east gosford who were below us, and now closing in on us, terrible first half probably one of the worst this season, trailing 3-0 at halftime, we all lifted our heads got 2 quick goals but towards the end their pace out ran us, abit dissapointing really as we really should've beaten them

Ted

13Bs Killarney defeated Kariong 3-2.
Down 2 nil the boys dug in, fought back and took the win. bloody awesome effort!

The boys are backing up again tomorrow morning with a catch up game...
13B Killarney v Avoca at Edsacc - 8am kick off.

Ted

Ted said:
Down 2 nil the boys dug in, fought back and took the win. bloody awesome effort!

1 all draw against Avoca with 2 of our shots rebounding of the posts.

Also found out today we were supposed to play a make up game against Avoca last Sunday as well. I was not informed about the game and we now have a forfeit, not happy....

Follower

Ted said:
Ted said:

1 all draw against Avoca with 2 of our shots rebounding of the posts.

Also found out today we were supposed to play a make up game against Avoca last Sunday as well. I was not informed about the game and we now have a forfeit, not happy....

That's becuase this is the worst organised draw I have ever seen in anyform of football.  CCF should hang there heads in shame. People being notified on Fridays of games for Sundays etc.  What a joke.  Until CCF get proper competitions management structure in place this will conitnue to be a farce. 

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Pretty harsh to blame CCF when you've got no idea whose fault it actually is.  More often than not it's the club's fault if information hasn't been passed on properly.

As much as I am loathe to defend CCF in any way, shape or form....

Ted

CC Thunder Storm defeated Mid North Oxley R...6-0
CC Thunder Storm defeated Mid North Oxley S...3-0

Ted

trev said:
1-0 win for budgie AA6 against killarney in a firey game none the least

Have heard several bad reports about this game and if it is true one of your players threatened bodily harm to one of ours, than that is disgusting. This resulted our player leaving the field and taking no further part in the game. Also some of the Budgewoi supporters were calling the Killarney supporters and players 'c#nts' among other things. poor form...

marinermick

Had top-of-the-table Berkeley 1-1 at half time and all over them. The second half they came out hacking with elbows and studs from behind and we were offered no protection from the young ref who was intimidated and would not clamp down.

We capitulated and went down 4-1.

Finals football will be tough from here.

Alicia

Alicia said:
Gosford WAA52's V Tuggerah @ Gavenlock - 1.45pm

Top of the table clash, 1st versus 2nd.... hopefully my girls can retain our lead at the top.

Two points separate us from Tuggerah!

Girls unfortunately lost today 0-3.  First time in 7 weeks.  They played really well and i'm very proud of their efforts with 10 players.  It's getting harder and harder to watch each week, especially when we have 10 players.

Oh well, onto next weeks game....superclassica!!

kanewillow

we went down 2-0 to budgiewoi score our third og agianst em 
referee had no control of either game our or AA6

marinermick

Alicia said:
Alicia said:
Gosford WAA52's V Tuggerah @ Gavenlock - 1.45pm

Top of the table clash, 1st versus 2nd.... hopefully my girls can retain our lead at the top.

Two points separate us from Tuggerah!

Girls unfortunately lost today 0-3.  First time in 7 weeks.  They played really well and i'm very proud of their efforts with 10 players.  It's getting harder and harder to watch each week, especially when we have 10 players.

Oh well, onto next weeks game....superclassica!!

valiant effort considering you only one goal in the second half - lots of mental toughness in the team

their coach (matthew breeze - thanks for the offside explaination mate) must have been disappointed, especially after his rousing half time speech of "let's smash them in the second half and score heaps of goals so we have a pyschological edge for the finals"

adz

Staff member
marinermick said:
valiant effort considering you only one goal in the second half - lots of mental toughness in the team

their coach (matthew breeze - thanks for the offside explaination mate) must have been disappointed, especially after his rousing half time speech of "let's smash them in the second half and score heaps of goals so we have a pyschological edge for the finals"

Yep well done 10 vs 15 players :)

Also their coach who started spraying us with profanity after his explanation of the rules.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred