• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 17 Local Thread

kanewillow

Loki said:
Not their fault, teams got regraded mid week and no one told them. The week before combined 17a/b comp meant players could help out MAA8's when they split the comp mid week, Budgewoi ended up in 17A comp so now they are not eligible. Funny thing is the kids from the 17s who were helping out MAA8s were playing alongside their fathers. And you still couldnt beat them! Shame on you for taking the points.

so your saying if david beckhams father plays for the entrance AA8s he should be allowed to play for us

J

jiggles

Does this mean that Doylo will need to take out their U18 players from their WAA's teams?

Alicia

Gosford WAA52's V Tuggerah @ Gavenlock - 1.45pm

Top of the table clash, 1st versus 2nd.... hopefully my girls can retain our lead at the top.

Two points separate us from Tuggerah!

serious14

Alicia said:

Top of the table clash, 1st versus 2nd.... hopefully my girls can retain our lead at the top.

Didn't you play them only a few weeks ago??

???

Alicia

serious14 said:
Alicia said:

???

About 6?  That's when I injured myself  :-\

serious14

Alicia said:
serious14 said:
Alicia said:

???

About 6?  That's when I injured myself  :-\

You right to go again?? 

serious14

Dang.  I might wander down and watch this one - I love to see Tuggerah lose.  ;D

*cue jokes about leaving the apartment etc.*

marinermick

serious14 said:
marinermick said:
serious14 said:
Part_Timer said:
hope u dont bring the swine this time

Pft, last time I went and watched one of their games I had it that very night.

and i sat next to you all game!!

You've not had it at all??

no, but i has a two day cold while in the office the next week for training

after i found out you had swine flu i thought how i could have passed it around the whole of the company

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred