• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 17 Local Thread

Ted

Saturday
Killarney 13B v KARIONG at EDSACC -12:30
Killarney 35C v FOSSILS at EDSACC - 3:15

Sunday
Killarney AA6 v BUDGEWOI at BUD2 - 12:45

CC Thunder Storm v Mid North Oxley R at Pluim - 12:00
CC Thunder Storm v Mid North Oxley S at Pluim -  3:00

Part_Timer

LOCAL DERBY
Morisset United vs Westlakes United

Sunday 1:15 & 3:00

am hoping to get cleared by doctors so i can be back for this...

northernspirit

Ted said:
Sunday
Huge game for both teams, a win for Budgie virtually assues a top 4 finish, a win for Killarney and the climb up the ladder continues... a draw doesnt do much for either team imo

Ted

northernspirit said:
Ted said:
Sunday
Huge game for both teams, a win for Budgie virtually assues a top 4 finish, a win for Killarney and the climb up the ladder continues... a draw doesnt do much for either team imo

Nah it doesnt and if we can win it by 2 goals to better our for and against we could end up sitting in 4th if Kincumber don't win their game with Wyong either.

northernspirit

Ted said:
northernspirit said:
Ted said:
Sunday

Nah it doesnt and if we can win it by 2 goals to better our for and against we could end up sitting in 4th if Kincumber don't win their game with Wyong either.
well we all better turn up to training for once huh lol

marinermick

9am v top-of-the-table Berkeley at Kurruba.

At that time only expect half of the crowd to be tanked up on Woodstock UDLs so hopefully no crap from the sideline.

Johnno

marinermick said:
9am v top-of-the-table Berkeley at Kurruba.

At that time only expect half of the crowd to be tanked up on Woodstock UDLs so hopefully no crap from the sideline.

We hated the Berkeley supporters on the sideline last time we played them.

Terrigal AA5 vs Avoca, away at 10.45am. Need to take the points in this game to keep the finals alive.

ryan

Ted said:
northernspirit said:
Ted said:
Sunday

I'm not sure we would seal 4th with a win on Sunday. Its getting awfully tight considering last placed Doylo are only 6 points behind us. This is without doubt a must win game for us so should be a lot of fun.

Sym

So the biggest game of our season falls on my birthday, does this mean I'm not allowed to turn up wasted..?  :popo:

Ted

Sym said:
So the biggest game of our season falls on my birthday, does this mean I'm not allowed to turn up wasted..?   :popo:

YES, wait until you win and then get plastered ;)

kanewillow

yer think every should come watch me score sum goals will be a bit spite seeing budgie got points stripped from our last clash for playing players not qualifyed

Loki

Not their fault, teams got regraded mid week and no one told them. The week before combined 17a/b comp meant players could help out MAA8's when they split the comp mid week, Budgewoi ended up in 17A comp so now they are not eligible. Funny thing is the kids from the 17s who were helping out MAA8s were playing alongside their fathers. And you still couldnt beat them! Shame on you for taking the points.

hasbeen

Loki said:
Not their fault, teams got regraded mid week and no one told them. The week before combined 17a/b comp meant players could help out MAA8's when they split the comp mid week, Budgewoi ended up in 17A comp so now they are not eligible. Funny thing is the kids from the 17’s who were helping out MAA8’s were playing alongside their fathers. And you still couldn’t beat them! Shame on you for taking the points.

Not exactly true. There was never a combined A/B comp for the 17's. After a full round of playing in the B's (5 games) Budgie asked to be put in A's and Toukley asked to go down. So from that point Budgie were A's and could not play in MAA8.

Loki

Yes your right the 2 grades were not combined, they restarted points table after they were moved up to the A's. Still a tough way to lose points.

ryan

Sym said:
So the biggest game of our season falls on my birthday, does this mean I'm not allowed to turn up wasted..?   :popo:

Your birthday only happens once a year. Go out and enjoy yourself. Have as many drinks as you want. Take all your teammates with you and have a great time...lol

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred