• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Rd 6 v Adelaide (home)

Kit Walker

Watch the R Zad greatest mishits youtube Video it might change your mind a little,or at the least make you laugh...:popcorn:
You guys are cute but I said I would love to have Brillante or O’neil in our team & we might win something other then the wooden spoon.

Videos are very funny but!!

Last edited:

Ozhammer

Funnily enough, we bumped into Mr Z in Terrigal a couple of months back, with his partner and little one. He couldn’t have been nicer to chat to but I reckon he would still have broken both my legs if I’d had the ball at my feet. :headbounce:

Michael

Funnily enough, we bumped into Mr Z in Terrigal a couple of months back, with his partner and little one. He couldn’t have been nicer to chat to but I reckon he would still have broken both my legs if I’d had the ball at my feet. :headbounce:

definitely not uncommon for a player to be one of the biggest c**ts on the field and a genuine bloke off it, met Ruben once or twice, decent guy. Hugely popular in the newy NPL. Not to say I’d want him in my team haha
He would 100% be the first bloke to snap ya leg, “every team needs a c**t” as Porter & Kwas once told me at training.

Michael

Only saw 5 mins. I’m reluctant to post starting 11s or comment on injuries as the coaching staff asked us not to.

Fair enough too, just another sign of the increased professionalism in the staff and squad. Sucks for us on here but we can’t argue if you guys have been asked.

Reactions: adz

Kit Walker

Ok so my prediction for game vs Adelaide is 4-1 win.
I was baking giant chocolate brownies this morning & I got a vibe that we will win this match comfortably. We are back home after a tough road trip & i have a strong feeling about this one! Again, I’m not a soccer expert & this is just my hunch.

turbo

https://www.a-league.com.au/news/hyundai-ins-and-outs-round-6

Central Coast Mariners v Adelaide United
Central Coast Mariners squad: 1.Mark BIRIGHITTI (gk), 2.Ian Zygmunt GORDON, 3.Jack CLISBY, 4.Eunsun KIM, 6.Giancarlo GALLIFUOCO, 7.Milan DURIC, 9.Jordan MURRAY, 10.Thomas OAR, 12.Adam PEARCE (gk), 14.Abraham MAJOK, 16.Dylan FOX, 17.Samuel SILVERA, 18.Gianni STENSNESS, 19.Matthew SIMON, 21.Ruon TONGYIK, 23.Mario SHABOW, 25.John ROBERTS, 26.Joshua NISBET, 27.Lewis MILLER, 30.Dylan RUIZ-DIAZ **2-4 to be omitted**

Ins: 14.Abraham MAJOK (Promoted), 23.Mario SHABOW (Promoted), 25.John ROBERTS (Return from International Duty), 27.Lewis MILLER (Promoted), 30.Dylan RUIZ-DIAZ (Return from International Duty)
Outs: 8.Michael MCGLINCHEY (International Duty), 15.Kye ROWLES (International Duty), 11.Daniel De Silva (International Duty – Injured)
Unavailable: 22.Jacob MELLING (Injured - Leg)

Adelaide United squad: 2.Michael MARRONE, 4.Ryan STRAIN, 5.Michaël MARIA, 6.Vince LIA, 7.Ryan KITTO, 8.Riley McGREE, 10.James TROISI, 11.Kristian OPSETH, 14.George BLACKWOOD, 16.Nathan KONSTANDOPOULOS, 17.Nikola MILEUSNIĆ, 18.Lachlan BROOK, 20.Paul IZZO, 22.Michael JAKOBSEN (c), 23.Jordan ELSEY, 26.Ben HALLORAN, 27.Louis D’ARRIGO, 30.Isaac RICHARDS (gk), 36.Noah SMITH, 37.Jai KING **2-4 to be omitted**

Ins: 14.George BLACKWOOD (returns from injury), 18.Lachlan BROOK (returns from international duty), 23.Jordan ELSEY (returns from injury), 27.Louis D’ARRIGO (returns from international duty), 37.Jai KING (promoted)
Outs: 35.Al Hassan TOURE (international duty)
Unavailable: 1.Daniel MARGUŠ (international duty), 31.Mirko BOLAND (knee)

turbo

We're looking a bit more depleted than Adelaide with our outs and their returning players. I think Tongyik will be able to step in and is a like for like swap with Rowles but we don't have a DDS replacement and oddly they haven't given us an indication of how long he's expected to be out for. Maybe now some of those that saw training can fill us in.

Will be interesting to see how we line up with that information. I'm thinking maybe a 4-2-3-1 with Murray starting in front of Oar - Duric - Silvera. I don't love the options that gives us with tired legs though.

turbo

Also from the same page:
Did you know?
  • Adelaide United have won their last five Hyundai A-League matches against the Central Coast Mariners in Gosford, more than they have won in their 17 prior visits to the venue (W4, D2, L11).
  • The Mariners have picked up a result in each of their last two Hyundai A-League home games (W1, D1). They haven’t embarked on a longer unbeaten run on home turf since a four-match span (W3, D1) from March to October in 2015.
  • The Reds’ Riley McGree has had six goal involvements (scored 4, assisted 2) in his Hyundai A-League career against the Central Coast Mariners, his most against a single team.
Now there's a depressing stat.

true believer

We're looking a bit more depleted than Adelaide with our outs and their returning players. I think Tongyik will be able to step in and is a like for like swap with Rowles but we don't have a DDS replacement and oddly they haven't given us an indication of how long he's expected to be out for. Maybe now some of those that saw training can fill us in.

Will be interesting to see how we line up with that information. I'm thinking maybe a 4-2-3-1 with Murray starting in front of Oar - Duric - Silvera. I don't love the options that gives us with tired legs though.
as has been said put sammy on the bench as the reds will be on a hackathon

Insertnamehere

Haven't kept up with where the chat is at but I'd like to see Nizzy as the AM and Djuric as a box to box CM.

turbo

as has been said put sammy on the bench as the reds will be on a hackathon
I've said that myself on previous pages but not having DDS will hurt our attacking options so we might need Silvera to start.

Haven't kept up with where the chat is at but I'd like to see Nizzy as the AM and Djuric as a box to box CM.
I don't think we'll get them both on the pitch at the same time at least not early. I think we're more likely to see Murray start and take some of that pressure chasing long balls off Oar and Silvera and letting them conserve some energy. Subs will depend on how everyone holds up but possibly Kim for GG or Stensness, Nisbet for Duric and either Simon or Majok depending on the score line and who's running out of legs up front.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred