• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R8 away @ Nix

Antlion

...............................BK/Gauci..............................
...Millar........Cisse..........Rowles..........Clisby.......
....................Aiden ........Dutch Maestro................
.............................Matty.....................................
Hoole..................Murray........................Pain.......

I'm a fan of this team selection.

Antlion

This is winnable. Last year we went into a game that was a dead cert loss...to the undefeated SFC.
We can win. It's just a BIIIIG increase in performance required from last week which is hard to expect

Insertnamehere

Not looking forward to this one but we can do this. Just feels out of sight at the moment.
Riles me that we have no Goalkeeping options other than BK. Seems his confidence is shot and i would be tempted to give Gauci a go.
...............................BK/Gauci..............................
...Millar........Cisse..........Rowles..........Clisby.......
....................Aiden ........Dutch Maestro................
.............................Matty.....................................
Hoole..................Murray........................Pain.......
If oar is back I'd have him at 10 for 60 mins over Matty for 80

Ozhammer

Just learned that BK is out injured, so Pearce will be in goal this week. Hiareij is also out for around 5 weeks due to his calf injury, so we can park that discussion until after Xmas.

No Melling at training today apparently, so is it time to put McGing in alongside O’Neil?

Aspro is training with the first team, so hopefully he isn’t too much further away from contributing to our defensive stocks.

Last edited:

turbo

so is it time to put McGing in alongside O’Neil?
Would be a good opportunity for him, raises questions over how we handle right back pending the preferred formation and may throw golec a life line.Tom H out for that long is a big loss for us holding out hope of seeing him, if the suspicions about him leaving/being forced out are true that might mean he's played his last game for us.

Rowdy

So much for my hoped selection/formation/tactics

No Tommy on the bench
.... were faaaarked !!!

- most likely see's Berry promoted to bench
- with McGing starting @ DM
- Clisby pushed into midfield
- meaning fcuking Golec goess to LB

Again .... I think were fcuked. :(:oops:

localpom

Would be a good opportunity for him, raises questions over how we handle right back pending the preferred formation and may throw golec a life line.Tom H out for that long is a big loss for us holding out hope of seeing him, if the suspicions about him leaving/being forced out are true that might mean he's played his last game for us.
Not looking good with Tommy H then. I would still like to see Cisse move up to DM for a bit alongside Aiden. If not then Jake is the best option with Tom out. Pretty grim all round.

turbo

Cisse has looked a bit off the pace with some of the faster forwards over recent games, I'm not sure he'd get through the work needed at DM. I also think he gives us an aerial presence at the back that the others don't.

localpom

Cisse has looked a bit off the pace with some of the faster forwards over recent games, I'm not sure he'd get through the work needed at DM. I also think he gives us an aerial presence at the back that the others don't.
I think against the Nix it's worth a gamble...that's his natural position and we need speed at the back with Krishna. Anyhow i guess we will see soon enough!

Rowdy

& dont be fooled thinking that's a piece of bread in front of him either.

...... oversized 'disco biscuit'

remember :
God is a DJ, Life is a dancefloor ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member