• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R8 away @ Nix

Offsider

Yes,we are at an all time low. Drinking more is the only alternative. Unfortunately the next day blues are way worse so the only alternative is more drinking. Looking forward, hopefully soon-ish when i can watch a game and have an expectation we will win one in every 3 or 4.

Might I suggest the aldi white ............. you can drink it till the unicorns come home with no ill effect :vomit:

MrCelery

6f77651b-bf41-4f1e-afc7-69a277ff9493-original.jpg

scottmac

Suspended
This result doesn't matter. Season is gone. It's going to be a slaughter. Mulvey gone after loss to jets and we have no one to stand in

Wombat

Really worried about the damage this fixture is likely to do to our season tbh. No idea if MM can reconcile his differences with Tom H (he can’t even pronounce his name properly FFS - is that a deliberate sign of disrespect I wonder?) but if he persists with his current approach, the Nix will have a field day and all we will have to look forward to is yet another failed campaign. :(

He is a Northerner...so anything other than pint, nowt, owt and whippet is tricky.

Wombat

f**k, what is wrong with u pussies. We are only playing the Nix. They are nothing...........what do we have to fear apart from fear itself.....(oh and Mulvey's team selections).
For the 17th unsuccessful time on the trot......i can feel an upset coming on. COYY.

This time i'm not willing to put my money where my mouth is......so we are sure to win:(

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

This result doesn't matter. Season is gone. It's going to be a slaughter. Mulvey gone after loss to jets and we have no one to stand in
Mulvey isn't going anywhere. It's not like there's anybody else around - and if Mulvey is sacked so soon, nobody would want to coach for us anyway.

We're stuck with Mulvey this season, IMO.

Insertnamehere

Thats old Leeds. crazy old Italian owner bought out by normal Italian. Top 2 in championship and may well be in EPL next year.

Pikey is a Leeds fan so hopefully he can see that investment is worthwhile and the ONLY way to succeed.
Have you not been to Italy? They are all fkn crazy. Every man woman tranny and child.

Wombat

Yeah been twice.
I even played Football against Roma's Youth team and I was taken to school for 20mins + until I Kevin Muscatted him and they took him off at half time. Best player I've ever faced and it was my keeper suggested I employ the dark arts after I complained he was killing me.
Anyway blond haired Italians deserve it and we lost 1.0 anyway and I got subbed at 70 min to stop me getting a red.

We had to leave the country a day early but that's another story.

Antlion

Currently gloomy for all and this place represents it. We have set almost every record in recent times for being the worst in ALeague history and we appear to only be doubling down on the shi.tting our slacks stakes.
If there's ever a justifiable time for people to be down, demoralised, pissed, pessimistic than this is the fair and reasonable time for it.

It is what it is. We suck, genuinely and clearly.

On Mulvey - I think he's rolled the dice and come up with snake eyes.

Team is assembled last minute - and consisting of the injured, unfit, aging and unproven.
We got started and things didn't quite work out, admittedly against some of the better teams in the league up first.

He had two choices - keep persevering with the initial, unsuccessful, setup
or mix it up, try things, changes players, formations.

If he didn't change things and we had our current results we'd be crucifying him for not making necessary changes.

So he had a crack at plan b (making tactical and player changes)...same result so crucifixion is arriving regardless.
Unfortunately some of the changes are real head scratchers. Plenty of wtfs going around. Does not help the situation from any angle. We could really do with some more translucent communication from the club.

Now my dim remaining hope is in the team striking on a working combination, Mulvey bedding it down properly, fitness increasing with the new s&C coach and key players returning from injury.

I'd tno much to go on but it's all that's left

Offsider

It’s multi bet heaven ..........

Nux to win
+2.5 goals
One team to score
Burns to score and break his two year drought.

Load it up for xmas:cheers:

localpom

Not looking forward to this one but we can do this. Just feels out of sight at the moment.
Riles me that we have no Goalkeeping options other than BK. Seems his confidence is shot and i would be tempted to give Gauci a go.
...............................BK/Gauci..............................
...Millar........Cisse..........Rowles..........Clisby.......
....................Aiden ........Dutch Maestro................
.............................Matty.....................................
Hoole..................Murray........................Pain.......

priorpeter

Not looking forward to this one but we can do this. Just feels out of sight at the moment.
Riles me that we have no Goalkeeping options other than BK. Seems his confidence is shot and i would be tempted to give Gauci a go.
...............................BK/Gauci..............................
...Millar........Cisse..........Rowles..........Clisby.......
....................Aiden ........Dutch Maestro................
.............................Matty.....................................
Hoole..................Murray........................Pain.......

Gauci is very much not ready. Rather see Aiden Munford come in tbh

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred