• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R7 v WSW away

Michael

Definite bad smell around our lord and saviour. Which is extremely depressing as I’m sure many of you will agree.

Yeah, he played 45 bad minutes and was hooked. Probably sat down a day or so after and given the “ well wtf was that on the weekend mate?” Probably made to do a few doggy’s in training and there you go, point made to your best player. He came of the bench last week hungry as hell. Nearly killed Rowles and a Sydney player in the same bloody tackle.
So I feel like he’s definitely being forced out. Not him wanting out. He bloody loves it here on the coast as many of our foreigners do.

Clisby being dropped is very very harsh too imo, he was average against Perth but was better last week because he is a solid player, who’s LWB now? Moving Rowles out of position again to be found out going forward and simplifying our attacks again? And not Golec who’s been very average and shaky for a month now? Geeeeeeze. I still trust Mulvey is the man. But it’s slowly getting annoying with certain things.

Big Al

I wonder if Tom is like Trent Sainsbury.
Quite appear to not care but just quality.

Remember when the Socceroos coach at the time had Trent and said he’s just not interested. Was bad judgment.

The only other thing is Mulvey keeps saying if you don’t want to be here then I’ll play the players who do. Maybe a shot at Tom.

He has to much quality to be left out just because.

It was one of the boys might have been Ross who said when i saw Tom at training i knew he was quality. That was when they had just arrived

Last edited:

scottmac

Suspended
5 defenders and 2 defensive mids. Well..........this will be dire. The team currently playing the worst they ever have and we park the bus from the time we name the team.

Ancient Mariner

Be buggared to him leaving in jan. I want him for another 2 years.

Reminds me of Musti and Okon in the U 20s, Moss and Monty and sainsbury mentioned above.

FFS, Mike one size does not fit all, go and have a talk with Arnie about man management.

Better get it sorted soon, Mulvey is losing points with me at a great rate. Dropping Clisby, does not thrill me either.

FFS I have been defending shit managers and the club for too many years now. Very soon I am about to join the doom and gloom goo feasters. #Mulveyout.

Michael

I wonder if Tom is like Trent Sainsbury.
Quite appear to not care but just quality.

Remember when the Socceroos coach at the time had Trent and said he’s just not interested. Was bad judgment.

The only other thing is Mulvey keeps saying if you don’t want to be here then I’ll play the players who do. Maybe a shot at Tom.

He has to much quality to be left out just because.

It was one of the boys might have been Ross who said when i saw Tom at training i knew he was quality. That was when they had just arrived

Very fair comparison I think.
Tom always smiles even when things are shit. But he is an experienced high quality pro that 100% cares.

Ross, funnily enough, comes across that he doesn’t care too much about the spot our club is in. Despite his undoubted quality.

nebakke

HTF is Cisse getting the talking to there? Riera with the f**king arms around him, pushing forward...

Michael

Pain and Wee Mac looking good so far.
Golec getting caught very high but looking okay going forward. Millar good so far too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred