• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R7 v WSW away

Timmah

Friday 7:50pm, Spotless Stadium (assuming its not covered in shards of plastic).
---
Referee: Jarred Gillett
Assistant Referee 1: James Tesoriero
Assistant Referee 2: Kearney Robinson
Fourth Official: Stephen Lucas
VAR: Kris Griffiths-Jones

j0_112427_0.png

WSW squad: 1.Danijel NIZIC (GK), 4.Josh RISDON, 5.Brendan HAMILL, 7.Nick FITZGERALD, 8.Jordan O’DOHERTY, 9.Oriol RIERA, 10.Alexander BAUMJOHANN, 11.Bruce KAMAU, 16.Jaushua SOTRIO, 17.Keanu BACCUS, 18.Marc TOKICH, 20.Vedran JANJETOVIC (GK), 21.Tarek ELRICH, 22.Rashid MAHAZI, 24.Raul LLORENTE, 28.Roly BONEVACIA, 34.Patrick ZIEGLER, 49.Abraham MAJOK

Ins: 22.Rashid MAHAZI (promoted), 28.Roly BONEVACIA (returns from injury), 34.Patrick Ziegler (promoted)
Outs: N/A
Unavailable: 12.Ruon TONGYIK (injury – one week), 19.Mark BRIDGE (injury – two weeks)

upload_2018-12-6_12-46-20.png
Central Coast Mariners squad: 1.Ben KENNEDY (gk), 3.Jack CLISBY, 4.Jake McGING, 5.Antony GOLEC, 6.Tom HIARIEJ, 7.Andrew HOOLE, 8.Michael McGLINCHEY, 11.Connor PAIN, 12.Adam PEARCE (gk), 13.Aiden O’NEILL, 15.Kye ROWLES, 16.Josh MACDONALD, 18.Matt MILLAR, 19.Matt SIMON (c), 20.Kalifa CISSE, 22.Jacob MELLING, 23.Mario SHABOW, 44.Ross McCORMACK
**two to be omitted**

Ins: 20.Kalifa CISSE (return from suspension) 44.Ross McCORMACK (return from injury)
Outs: nil
Unavailable: 10.Tommy OAR (knee), 21.Corey GAMEIRO (calf), 25.Jordan MURRAY (ankle)

---
Probably our best chance yet to jag a win given their form is arguably worse than ours. Their fans are in revolt at the moment from what I've seen.

As for us, Cisse back, not sure about Ross... Oar? Interesting times ahead. A good performance Saturday to build on but still a long way to go.

Last edited:

midfielder

Huge game for both teams.... the next three weeks could be the making of us or sent us to a bad place...

Looked around where we sit on Saturday and many regulars of many years not there and against SFC as well.... there is a point we you need to give people hope and reason to dream...

Michael

Definitely the first of a massive make or break 3 game block for us.
Wanderers are in a rutt so we’re getting them at a good time.

Cisse in for Golec. McGing didn’t do much wrong and was solid enough and didn’t look shaky. So I reckon he stays in for atleast another week.

Tom H in for Melling. Keep the same formation and keep plugging away at it. It’s working. Just a few more tweaks and refining.

Mulvey said Oar could surprise the coaching staff and be ready for this week. Good to hear Aspro is a little closer. He also said they’ll wait and see how Ross goes. So he could be back too.

MrCelery

Huge game for both teams.... the next three weeks could be the making of us or sent us to a bad place...

I think that should read "the next three weeks could be the making of us, or us staying in a bad place (that we've been in for far too many seasons)"

Forum Phoenix

Thanks OH. Anyone have word on Ross and Oar?

I like him, but you’d have to think this will be Gameiros last chance in the HAL.

Pirate Pete

Thanks OH. Anyone have word on Ross and Oar?

I like him, but you’d have to think this will be Gameiros last chance in the HAL.

Oar was on Coast FM at half time during the SFC game. From memory the medical staff
were happy that he was progressing quicker than they thought he would.
I think he was 50/50 for this week, but should be OK for the week after.

NoDiggity

Also had a new player (trilaist?) at right back. Never seen him before but looked pretty young. Not from our youth teams.

true believer

Looked around where we sit on Saturday and many regulars of many years not there and against SFC as well.... there is a point we you need to give people hope and reason to dream...
The boy watched youtube all game .
I saw o'neil after the game he looked in a dark place

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb