• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R21 v Nix @ home

Antlion

Club CEO Shaun Mielekamp will be in attendance at the Pre-Match Function this evening, and will be addressing the Members with a club update as well and opening up to the floor for you to ask your questions about the future of your club.

The Western Gates for Members will open at 5:50pm with Shaun Mielekamp speaking at 6:20pm. Please ensure you have your Members card to be granted early access to the Stadium.

turbo

I won’t be able to get there that early but if anyone can get there and post a summary it would be appreciated

Antlion

I know not everyone will agree with this - but the club and the fans need a disastrously low crowd tonight, like embarrassingly small numbers.
MC only listens to money.
It's the only form of revolt that will work.

Antlion

I have to watch tonight still, in truth I'm even a little bit excited at the prospect of a game. But I do expect to feel sick and disappointed and distressed as we get annihilated in the most humiliating way

Antlion

Trying to spin the relocation stories i guess
Thing is, if there is a low crowd tonight anyone with half a brain knows it's what MC/MM have done to the team, not a lack of interest from the coast. It argues he needs to pull his finger out, not relocate

Big Al

Thing is, if there is a low crowd tonight anyone with half a brain knows it's what MC/MM have done to the team, not a lack of interest from the coast. It argues he needs to pull his finger out, not relocate
Not sure he will see it that way. More I can’t afford a cheap team on the coast, I’ll threaten to move or sell to relocation teams unless i can get the stadium type demands

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Tlinkling down at 16:23 pm ...two pommy lads might spark up tonight seeing as how the weather is sorta homish
#COYY #FingersCrossed #MulveyStillOut #StillTakeMontyandNash #PikeyMikeySux

Pirate Pete

Tlinkling down at 16:23 pm ...two pommy lads might spark up tonight seeing as how the weather is sorta homish
#COYY #FingersCrossed #MulveyStillOut #StillTakeMontyandNash #PikeyMikeySux
Yeah, but the rain will certainly keep people away.
I'll try and get there to listen to Shaun. I'll be wearing a Bristol Rovers cap and looking lonely if anyone wants a chat.

Coastalraider

I wind say ticket sales were extremely low for this match, and Management were embarrass by the potential for an empty stadium for our rare free to air game tonight, hence the $5 for 5 hours campaign yesterday.

I would say that wasn’t super successful, as they extended the window, so likely didn’t hit targets or expectations.

Given the weather, I would say walk ups will be non existent, and a lot of people who bought $5 tickets might write off the cost and not attend - this could be a Stinker of a crowd, and all on free to air.

Elite

The iconic leaguesy all you can eat feed before a Saturday night fixture. This is living :overheadl:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred