• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R21 v Nix @ home

Timmah

Saturday night 7:50pm at Central Coast Stadium.

j0_111396_0.png

Central Coast Mariners squad: 1.Ben KENNEDY (gk), 2.Jonathan ASPROPOTAMITS, 3.Jack CLISBY, 8.Michael McGLINCHEY, 11.Connor PAIN, 17.Peter KEKERIS, 18.Matt MILLAR, 22.Jacob MELLING, 23.Mario SHABOW, 24.Joe GAUCI (gk), 25.Jordan MURRAY, 26.Josh NISBET, 27.Charles M’MOMBWA, 28.Sam GRAHAM, 29.Stephen MALLON, 33.Lewis MILLER, 34.Michael GLASSOCK, 68.Jem KARACAN **two to be omitted**

Ins: 23.Mario SHABOW (return from injury), 24.Joe GAUCI (gk) (promoted), 26.Josh NISBET (promoted), 27.Charles M’MOMBWA (promoted), 33.Lewis MILLER (promoted), 34.Michael GLASSOCK (promoted)
Outs: 7.Andrew HOOLE (omitted), 13.Aiden O’NEILL (suspended – 1 week), 15.Kye ROWLES (foot injury), 19.Matt SIMON (suspended – 2 weeks)
Unavailable: 6.Tom HIARIEJ (groin injury) 10.Tommy OAR (knee inury), 21.Corey GAMEIRO (calf)

j1_111766_0.png

Wellington Phoenix squad: 1.Filip KURTO (gk), 4.Mandi SOSA, 5.Ryan LOWRY, 7.Cillian SHERIDAN, 9.Nathan BURNS, 11.David WILLIAMS, 12.Antony GOLEC, 13.Liberato CACACE,15.Michal KOPZCYNSKI, 16.Louis FENTON, 17.Callan ELLIIOT, 18.Sarpreet SINGH, 20.Oliver SAIL (gk), 21.Roy KRISHNA, 22.Andrew DURANTE, 23.Max BURGESS, 27.Steven TAYLOR, 32.Gianni STENSNESS **two to be omitted**

Ins: 12.Antony GOLEC (promoted), 17.Callan ELLIOT (promoted), 32.Gianni STENSNESS (promoted)
Outs: 14.Alex Rufer (suspended (accumulation of yellow cards) – 1 week)
Unavailable: 3.Justin GULLEY (knee injury - 1 week), 6.Dylan FOX (ankle injury - TBC), 19.Tom DOYLE (knee injury - 1 week)

Saturday, 9 March 2019
Central Coast Mariners v Wellington Phoenix

Central Coast Stadium, Gosford
Kick-Off: 7:50PM (Local) (7:50PM (AEDT))

Referee: Chris Beath
Assistant Referee 1: Andrew Lindsay
Assistant Referee 2: Kearney Robinson
Fourth Official: Ben Abraham
VAR: Kris Griffiths-Jones

TV Broadcast: Live coverage on FOX SPORTS 505 from 7.30pm (AEDT), 10 Bold from 7:30pm (AEDT), Sky Sport Pop-Up 2 (New Zealand) and MyFootball Live App, Live Fast and Data Free for Telstra mobile customers
Radio Broadcast: myfootballnation.com (Coast FM). ABC News on Radio, Grandstand Digital, Online & via the ABC Listen App – A-League Live.

Last edited:

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
The echo at the stadium is gonna be immense...still, us Recks will be going (all thing being equal with my fkn neck that is)
Hopefully the boys are up for it , for the second half anyway
#MulveyOut #TakeMontyWithYou #TakeNashAsWell
#SaySomethingShawn #BooCharlesworthBoo

Josho Howe

Saturday night games are good coz you've got plenty of time for pre's and then after you can tear up the Leaguesy dancefloor........or that just might be me. Damning video evidence came to light after the Victory home game.

Timmah

I don't know how the FFA arrived at such a decision, but this game is also on Channel 10 (well, one of its multi channels)

Wombat

I will be there. I might have a quiet chat to Vulvey about Toms contract offer after I've enjoyed a few beers!!

Reactions: adz

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
I will be there. I might have a quiet chat to Vulvey about Toms contract offer after I've enjoyed a few beers!!
QUIET ?...yeah yeah sure sure....tell me when your going I will come be your witness....ahh...back up...ahh....old mate

Michael

Will be interesting to see if niz and kek’s get a game in this one as I think pinklady said Mulvey told them.

FFC Mariner

Kek showed enough in 1 run across the pitch at Newcastle to show that he has pace and workrate that leaves Hoole looking like the confused speed hump that he really is
Play them both FFS, plus Glassock

turbo

You’d have to think Kekeris at least gets a look in for the jets game. No way we should be bringing Millar to that one even on the bench.

true believer

They have goose pale ale on tap at the club . So get 3 parts before i enter .
Then i pass out for the game . Then once its over finish the job off

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred