• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R21 v Nix @ home

FFC Mariner

They have goose pale ale on tap at the club . So get 3 parts before i enter .
Then i pass out for the game . Then once its over finish the job off

I move onto cans of spirits in the ground as the beer pipes are so badly maintained that the beer tastes like shit (even the fat yak stand). Was flat and tasted stale v Brisbane

CCM arent responsible for this, but feedback was sent to them by a few people to pass on

nebakke

I move onto cans of spirits in the ground as the beer pipes are so badly maintained that the beer tastes like shit (even the fat yak stand). Was flat and tasted stale v Brisbane

CCM arent responsible for this, but feedback was sent to them by a few people to pass on

Tbf, it takes a lot more than clean pipes to make that 'Great Northern' shite even remotely drinkable...

pjennings

Kek showed enough in 1 run across the pitch at Newcastle to show that he has pace and workrate that leaves Hoole looking like the confused speed hump that he really is
Play them both FFS, plus Glassock

Please leave Glassock as Captain of the NPL2 team for their first home game.

turbo

Can you imagine the abuse he will get - absolute insanity to play him
The jets game is up there, the travelling fans might give him some but not a big deal. IMO the last jets game around the time he was about to/had signed with them was one of his weakest performances up to that point and would still be in his worst 3. Not suggesting anything untoward but we can’t afford to rely on him having the motivation and hunger to beat the club he’s moving to. Let someone else who genuinely wants to make their mark have a shot.

Antlion

Anyone feeling good or hopeful about this game?

All that's left is hoping players like Kek get a run

Tevor

Not even remotely, I’m going but I’m questioning why. As you said hope to see some young blokes get some time on the pitch, hopefully that will make it worth while.

Josho Howe

Tbf, it takes a lot more than clean pipes to make that 'Great Northern' shite even remotely drinkable...

The only time l ever get beer at the stadium is if l already have a buzz on and want it to continue (beer is needed to watch us). That mid-strength they sell is absolutely atrocious. Great Northern is absolutely horrible too agreed so hard.

Forum Phoenix

No I’m not hopeful.

I love my football. So always love to go to a game or have one to look forward to watching. But I feel we’re killing time again already. Waiting for a rebuild and a new season before it’s even ended. Tragic.

Agree with Antlion, only thing I can be excited about is the idea of watching young players prove themselves and possibly become our next great player.

ballantyne

I'm afraid I've all but given up. I have a busy life and on Saturdays I work til 6pm in Sydney. We're TV poison so we rarely get the 7:30 slot. I'll contine to buy a membership but there's really no point making the time to actually attend.
At this point in a rock bottom season I reckon Jesus, Alex Ferguson and Greta Thunberg taking turns couldn't motivate a win.
One more point this season as human nature takes control, I think.

true believer

im just over that there is a plan for the team ! there isn't , we are being strung along to mitigate the losses . till there is a magic pay day for
the pikey . i've had enough of the bullshit . and the f'kn obscene abuse of the ccm football populous
shaun don't ring me M16543 . and shaun your boss is a fraud .get out before you have to sell your soul as well.

marinermick

At a guess:

Kennedy
Graham Aspro Clisby
Karacan Melling/Nisbet
Millar McGlinchey Mallon
Murray Pain

Gauci
Kekeris
Shabow
Melling/Nisbet
Glassock

pjennings

That's how it looks

But given we will get the spoon I would drop Wee-Mac as well. Yes he is experienced but a 30 min player is not what we need. I would go

Kennedy
Graham Aspro Clisby
Karacan/Nisbet Melling
Millar Karacen/Nisbet Mallon
Murray Pain

Gauci
Kekeris
Shabow
Glassock
M’Mombwa

Miller, McGlinchey to miss out

Online statistics