• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R21 v Nix @ home

Big Al

Finally in come the kids. Nothing to play for every one not signed for next year should be subs only unless necessary. Time to see what the academy kids have.

See if we can get an up swing in effort from the new young blood like the Roar

Michael

Noticeable absence is Josh MacDonald.

I’d say he’s gone. I really like him but Mulvey clearly doesn’t.
I’m estatic Hoole has been dropped.
I’d prefer to drop him off a 50 story building personally but we can have everything in life.

I’m confident that Kek’s will get a start.

Ads

It’s a long shot but I hope he goes 4-4-2

Glass Aspro Graham Clisby
Miller Jem Melling Mallon
Pain
Murray

Kekeris - Miller: 60min
M’Mombwa - Murray: 70min

Nisbit - Back up mid
Lewis - Back up fullback

If he stays with the 3 back could do an arrow head.

Aspro Graham Clisby
Miller Melling Nisbit Mallon
Jem Pain
Murray

Kekeris - Miller: 60min
M’Mombwa - Murray: 70min
Glassock - Back up fullback

Last edited:

Wombat

Pain wasn't at training today. Gameiro did bugger all in the corner. I think Nisbit will start.

Big Al

Broke a drinking ban by posting photos on Instagram according to the telegraph
The team are pretty dumb trying to in force rules on players that aren’t conttracted for next season.

Should be an interesting few weeks of anarchy

Tevor

The team are pretty dumb trying to in force rules on players that aren’t conttracted for next season.

Anarchy is a great description, i’m truely concerned with what could happen in the coming weeks. Well managed Mulvey.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Nope, if you're drawing a wage you play by our rules.. Different rules don't apply to players leaving.
Broke drinking ban and chucked 2sickies ... Sick of this wage thief already.

Big Al

Nope, if you're drawing a wage you play by our rules.. Different rules don't apply to players leaving.
Broke drinking ban and chucked 2sickies ... Sick of this wage thief already.
Yeah I agree but it simply has no effect. How do punish someone who is leaving on a team not just coming last but one of the worst teams ever. When playing them is a punishment and not playing them is probably what they want you simply have very little chance of enforcement with actual fear.

The meeting would have been we are striving for 9th. We are going to finish the year strong because my job depends on it. Sure coach what ever from half the squad who don’t care because they are signed elsewhere or won’t be here.

That’s why only players with an contracts or academy players should play from here on out. Newcastle debacle 2.0 is not far off when 9th place puts 5 past you with 1/3rd of the season left

Big Al

Also this might be controversial but Glassock in and Aspro to the bench. No need to keep playing him. He csn piss out to. The telegraph article about Hoole had him as gone to Western Melbourne (not linked but gone). If so next.

Wombat

Explains why WeeMac was playing at 10 today.
Can someone tell me if this is the most shambolic season in our history???

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred