• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R20 v 'Nux

MagpieMariner

That ref can only raise his arm in one direction!
His performance lends weight to the conspiracy theories.
I think someone told him to start giving us frees in the second half so the first half didn't look so bloody obvious.

Wombat

Did I write this?
My exact thoughts.
Bradley,get out of my head :goodpost:

My only other comment would be how well the Yellow Army sang!! They were sensational especially with the new songs.The "I love you baby" chant was really rocking!!! great work everyone...

I enjoyed....Duke...duke will tear em apart again.....brilliant.

Although my son wanted to punch on with me when I got home and shared a few notes with him?

Gratis

Good game to watch last night, but in fairness the Phoenix were dreadful!!!

On the negative side though I'm worried about the amount of chances we misssed throughout the match (even though we scored 5), Pedj's 2 sitters missed, Monty hitting the post, Rosey missed a couple as well

If we can work on our finishing a little more I feel that we'll be unstoppable! Until then I'm worried that its going to come back and bite us on the ass in a finals match later on...
Arnie's aware of it - see his post-match comments:
"Arnold heaped praised on his side after the win.
"I thought we were very, very good," he said.
"I'm very happy - it was fantastic.
"(But) it could have been 10 ... I was disappointed with the execution over 90 minutes." "

bradley

Must have been watching a different game. Actually Sterj had a pretty good game. He was on the field for the first three goals. Had some lovely interchanges. Had a hand in the first two goals, particularly the second, which was a gem gift for Hutcho.

Sure, it opened up late in the game. But by then Phoenix were knackered and we had a fresh Duke to tear them apart.

I'd agree though that Duke is more dynamic than Sterj, but they are different styles of player.

I get frustrated with Sterj's tempo at times, but in this game he had an influential part. Just saying. :)

I do agree with you that Sterj did have one of his better games, but I just get frustrated watching him give the ball away with horrible touches, his lack of pace is his number one problem for mine,

Ted

I think Kwas (everybody's shuffling) is a tad slower. Sterj had a great game IMO

Reactions: adz

promdi442

I have consistently thought Sterj has been off the pace all season stealing oxygen. But he was there and about more than he had been all season last Thursday and the pass to Hutch for his gift was that of an experienced player with vision. Doubt that some of the youngsters would have seen the gap and been able to deliver the pass. But I think it is right that he be replaced at about the 60 minute mark B y that time the dynamic of the game needs to be changed and the younger brigade are able to do that

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred