• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R20 v 'Nux

priorpeter

Monty and (hopefully) Pedj back for this one, though Ollie out... Fitzgerald to come in perhaps?
There's gotta be goals in this. Wellington surely can't be looking forward to this.

Us by a bucketload.

We're doing the march again for anyone keen as well! These have been growing in popularity and this week we're doing something a little different which will really add to the atmosphere :overheadl: (no, not flares). This time we're meeting in Kibble Park - get there, I dare ya ;)

Reactions: adz

priorpeter

Wonders aloud how we got Thursday night and why a Thursday night game anyway...
Couple of reasons. I believe the club were offered 3pm Sunday but concerns about the heat made us knock it back; Friday & Saturday's schedules were full so we end up with sunday. Also read something about the club requesting it due to fitting in better with ACL fixtures, although that doesn't kick off for about 3 weeks.

Myzer

I believe the club were offered 3pm Sunday but concerns about the heat made us knock it back; Friday & Saturday's schedules were full so we end up with sunday

Yep that is the explanation I just got from talking to FourFourTwo. Personally I think it is stupid. You cannot predict the weather that far in advance, and getting to the ground by 7pm on a Thursday is a total pain, especially if you work in Sydney.

T

Nix back line is missing quite a few regulars so theoretically we should win and by lots.... but as is often the case, when we are expected to win by lots we will either grind out a win or a draw

Bex

Nix back line is missing quite a few regulars so theoretically we should win and by lots.... but as is often the case, when we are expected to win by lots we will either grind out a win or a draw
That's the old Mariners T.

The new Mariners are about to thump them........ I hope:confused:

Reactions: adz

T

That's the old Mariners T.

The new Mariners are about to thump them........ I hope:confused:

While I tend to try and stay positive I just think back to the last time we played Syd.... dire performance

Bex

While I tend to try and stay positive I just think back to the last time we played Syd.... dire performance
I know. I was staying with my brother when that game was played. No prizes for guessing what team my brother and nephew supports. Horrible night.

Gratis

"Arnold can call upon Pedj Bojic and Nick Montgomery again after the duo missed the round 19 fixture with Brisbane Roar due to injury and suspension respectively. Oliver Bozanic will miss Thursday’s match due to the shoulder injury he sustained at Suncorp Stadium.
“The boys trained the house down today and showed that they are very fresh and ready to go,” Arnold said. “We’re at home and we’ve got to play our own way.”
“Pedj (Bojic) always recovers quickly from any slight strains, and he’s back to full fitness. Nick Montgomery is back from suspension and he looks freshened up. Oli Bozanic is out with his shoulder but we only expect that to be a 14 day injury, and other than that we are all healthy and fit.” "

kevrenor

Thursday, February 7, 2013
Central Coast Mariners v Wellington Phoenix

Venue: Bluetongue Stadium
Kick off: 7:00pm
Referee: Kris Griffiths-Jones
AR1: Rodney Allen
AR2: Leigh Pigram
4th Official: Adam Gehrig

Live and exclusive broadcast on FOX Sports 1HD and Sky Sports 3.
ABC Radio Coverage – 92.5 Central Coast, Grandstand Digital, Radio Sport NZ & online