• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R20 v 'Nux

Forum Phoenix

Crowd 5k.

I think Nix are playing for pride and won't even remotely be a push over. But I think that with Duke and Bernie hitting form, we will be too strong for them.

I hope Duke starts with Danny tucked in behind him. Weemac and Bernie wide. Hutch and Monty pairing up.

Bench: Fitzy, Mile, Anderson/Caceres, Pasfield.

dibo

That's what I'd pick too, with Anderson rather than Caceres - having Fitzy, Mile and Caceres on the bench is somewhat one-dimensional. It's also a good argument for a 5 man bench - there are game where you're going to want to let the kids go and have their heads, and there are other games where you want Mile's experience.

midfielder

FP

That's my run on side as well..bench Pasfield and Anderson pick themselves .... toss up for the midfield bench position all have reasons for being selected Fitzy, Mile and Caceres ... me thinks Caceres is the key to the big games he has been developed to replace Musty & Rogic I would have him on the bench and give him some game time .... maybe play him in a number 6 role ....

12th player

The Nix will come to Bluetongue with the intentions of ruining our party. It's good to feel confident and approach the game with a positive mentality but big mistake if we understimate the opposition. They got nothing to loose.Imo their season is over and they'll be playing under no pressure. Similar situations in the football world make these the hardest teams to play against. We're playing at home v the team at the bottom. We're the leaders of the HAL and we must confirm on the field the difference on the table. We should take and maintain charge from start to finish. If we perform like we did against MV in the 1rst half and against the Roar in the first 20 mins of the 2nd half we will struggle.

My team: .............Matty...................

Pedj.........Trent.............Dutchie.........Rose

.................Mont...............Hutch...........

Birnie...............Macca..............Mile......

........................Duke.............................

Bench: Pasfield, Anderson, Caceres, Fitzy.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

That's all true, and in other seasons where we've performed strongly we've often struggled a bit in the 'easy' matches. Glory have turned up and schooled big teams from time to time, but I think this season we're mentally in control enough to take charge here.
This Thursday night stuff is a PITA - I don't even finish work until 7.

bikinigirl

The Nix will come to Bluetongue with the intentions of ruining our party. It's good to feel confident and approach the game with a positive mentality but big mistake if we understimate the opposition. They got nothing to loose.Imo their season is over and they'll be playing under no pressure. Similar situations in the football world make these the hardest teams to play against. We're playing at home v the team at the bottom. We're the leaders of the HAL and we must confirm on the field the difference on the table. We should take and maintain charge from start to finish. If we perform like we did against MV in the 1rst half and against the Roar in the first 20 mins of the 2nd half we will struggle.

. whoa!

. what about the wee kiwi fella? (not another gentleman's agreement?)

. unless i have your maccas confused in which case ... whoa! what about the golden boot?

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
yeh, Thursday night footy..dunno who thought that would be a good idea...struggle to get your standard ACL crowd at BT, methinks.....2 or 3 to nil to us

iEatHands

Being a thursday night, school just started again and late night shopping.. 3000 crowd tonight.. Silly time slot!

I predict this will be a tight match, 2-1, 0-1 in the first half and then 2 to the goal machine in the 2nd.

Gratis

The Nix will come to Bluetongue with the intentions of ruining our party. It's good to feel confident and approach the game with a positive mentality but big mistake if we understimate the opposition.
Agreed, and usually my concern too. But these days Arnie and the coaching staff are usually far more aware of these things than I and you can be certain they've addressed this

Jesus

Jesus

They are only 2 points off the 6 with heaps of games to go? I would not call their season over. They always do better with muscat in their team, struggled without him.

Glad sigmund is out as i think he is pretty solid, but will be a close one.

Crowd will be 4k if lucky i think

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred