• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R20 v 'Nux

Wombat

Being a thursday night, school just started again and late night shopping.. 3000 crowd tonight.. Silly time slot!

I predict this will be a tight match, 2-1, 0-1 in the first half and then 2 to the goal machine in the 2nd.

Wake up mate.

We have 3000 members and we get 5000 to a decent friendly or ACL game.!

Forum Phoenix

173776hp2.jpg
173776hp2.jpg

Reactions: adz

Wombat

Just got back and that was a great game.

Nix did not turn up to play at all. Even the great Paul Ifil was rubbish tonight. Brockie and the Soloman Island dude were they only blokes to look decent.

We were great. We were composed and clever.

Ryan 8. Top game.
Rose 8. Brilliant.....shooting was ordinary but he was a real handful all night.
Dutchy 8. Magnificent. The muppets that were calling for Ando to start in his place.....watch this game. I really really hope he goes around again next year.
Sainsbury 7.5. Super. When he fills out in the next few years he will be a beast.
Pedj 6.5. I hope Pedj never leaves the Coast....in fact id sign him to a 5 year contract right now. His go forward is the best in the HAL but he is also a spastic at times. He doesnt have a clue what he is going to do next and that is what makes him soooo dangerous.
Sterj 7.5. Possibly his best game this season.
Hutcho 7.5. " " " " " ". Brilliant to see him score a goal.....and no nose bleed!
Monty 8.5. Really impressive tonight. Showed some real skills and quality to go with the mongrel. Developing into a gem.
WeeMac 8.5. Gosh he is a sparkling little player. My MOM tonight.
Macca 8. A real good game tonight. Quality finish as well. So intelligent with the ball.
Bernie 8.5. So confident after his spell in Europe. Made the doubters look stupid tonight.

Duke looked the bollocks when he came on. I'm really warming to this kid.

Active support was great and it really paid off having the old heads at the back working in with the yellow army.

The Yellow Army has been fantastic in the last few weeks and the people behind the scences deserve a round of applause.

iEatHands

Wake up mate.

We have 3000 members and we get 5000 to a decent friendly or ACL game.!

Calm down champ.

I own 2 memberships and couldn't make it, just assumed the numbers would be low being a Thursday night game at 7 and just a couple of weeks after school has resumed again seeing as though we're a family club. When I lived up there and worked down in Sydney I'd barely get home before 7pm. What were the numbers anyway?

Wombat

MOM

3pts WeeMac
2pts Monty
1pt So hard to seperate but Bernie gets it....just from Macca and Rose.

Truth is EVERYONE was great tonight.

Wombat

Calm down champ.

I own 2 memberships and couldn't make it, just assumed the numbers would be low being a Thursday night game at 7 and just a couple of weeks after school has resumed again seeing as though we're a family club. When I lived up there and worked down in Sydney I'd barely get home before 7pm. What were the numbers anyway?

I dont do calm.

6700+.

You missed a beauty but i agree 7pm is a hard ask at times.

I made sure my last call was in Hornsby.....Campbelltown and i'd have been struggling.

SFL

Great win and another good broadcast from CoastFm, so lucky to have them on while I work.

Any vid footage of the goals yet? can't see anything here in Tokyo even on World Game website :(

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred