• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R2 v Jets - 48th F3 Derby

Michael

Who else reckons Staj saw the anger over kimmy’s mystery injury here and back flipped?

Yeah me too.

style_cafe

Hi everyone,
Dave here. I'm the new Media Manager at the club.
I'll put my hand up and say yesterday's post was probably a mis-read of the room from me, given my experiences so far working hands-on with the other clubs in the new HAL structure to help drive promotion. Certainly wasn't meant as any disrespect towards you all, our fans, and after noticing the early feedback I removed the tweet and changed the captions elsewhere.
I'm certainly looking forward to my first #F3Derby, and the passion on show tomorrow at the stadium and it's great to see lots of people talking about the club and the game ahead of the weekend.
I'll be around on here every so often, and if anyone ever wants to meet or catchup around the place, don't hesitate to get in touch with me!

Welcome Dave,
You`ll find we`re a pretty diverse group of people here with characterisations ranging from the sublime to the ridiculous.
Feel free to use us as a sounding board for any ideas you may have.
This forum will provide you with a wealth of knowledge. (exclude me of course)
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do...:popcorn:

turbo

I reckon Kim’s late inclusion is a bit of mind games. If he wasn’t ready all they had to say is he’s not quite there and don’t want to test him in what’s likely to be a fiery affair. He’ll be ready to go against Perth. Who knows if we’ll see him on the pitch or not, can’t see him starting though.

shipwreck

Watching MVC vs WSW is making me more and more angry that we didn't take 3 points against WSW, they're all over Victory in Melbourne.

We need to win this, we deserve to.

Kit Walker

What’s up with the vendetta dude? Pinklady’s made some pretty good contributions to the forum, why do you feel the need to swan on in here and try and “silence” them?
Firstly I’m not a dude.
Secondly no vendetta. I don’t want to silence anyone, just don’t like my team being disadvantaged or undermined.
No true “fan” that has inside info would post this on a public forum.

marinermick

If it gets posted on this forum it is not inside information.

This is professional football. Teams would have their own inside info everywhere.

Kit Walker

If it gets posted on this forum it is not inside information.

This is professional football. Teams would have their own inside info everywhere.
Sharing private information about trialists that only a handful of people would actually know details about is very professional.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred