• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R2 v Jets - 48th F3 Derby

Wombat

You drunk TB??? I'm talking about the second goal that cost them the game. He hasnt a clue how to cut out the ball and kills his keeper and then hangs his head in shame.

I dont revel in his shitness.....in fact he is a lovey player going forward....but defensively he is a 1/10.

Last edited:

Wombat

yeah but both wsw goals were bombs outside the area so hardy stomy's fault J

edit the second stormy makes a cock up but the german scores from 30 metres out
so its harsh

Not harsh bro. As a defender its you job to stop any strikes on goal.

Forum Phoenix

I call everyone “dude”. Don’t take it so personally.
Your first number of posts on the forum were directly calling Pinklady out, and you seem to be revelling in the fact that they have been (as you put it) “silenced” so certainly seems like you have it in for them.

“Yeah well... that’s just like, your opinion man.”

Last edited:

Ironbark

Line drawn under this topic hey.

Back to the game.

It's fun actually feeling somewhat optimistic again, especially against sackwhacking fc (aka 'the sacks of sh!£').

Kim has to come on of the bench if at all. That said, I would have thought that's what GG would do so who knows, especially if it's Staj playing games with the sacks.

A good crowd and the atmosphere at this one could be magnificent

Kit Walker

and one general, friendly comment could have addressed this.

I'd be feeling a little harassed by now if I were pinklady. pinklady is a respected regular who has always contributed value and has clearly only ever had the club at heart. Making this so personal is more than unnecessary and I suspect is not appreciated by most regulars.

We see your point - and have acknowledged the validity of it - but I would suggest a simple point made is as far as it needs to go.
I understand Waspish.
Apologies to any to of the regulars & pinklady.
I should have played the ball & not the man/woman. I’ll take my yellow on the chin & put my hand up & say sorry, definitely didn’t mean to offend or upset anyone.
My husband told me not to join this forum because I have trouble controlling my emotions & passion.
I will go back to reading the comments from a distance & not posting. Sorry again folks.

adz

Staff member
Hey all I removed a couple more posts that were getting a little personal.
It's derby day! Looking good out there too. (The weather, that is)

Time to FIRE UP!!

giphy.gif

Ozhammer

I understand Waspish.
Apologies to any to of the regulars & pinklady.
I should have played the ball & not the man/woman. I’ll take my yellow on the chin & put my hand up & say sorry, definitely didn’t mean to offend or upset anyone.
My husband told me not to join this forum because I have trouble controlling my emotions & passion.
I will go back to reading the comments from a distance & not posting. Sorry again folks.
Please don’t fade into the background Kit, there is no crime in expressing opinions on here, it’s just that some individuals seem to have thinner skin, whilst others sometimes try to play social justice policeperson (non-gender specific term used so as not to cause offence).

IMHO, we should not be shooting down new members to this forum but rather guiding them as to how things are and encouraging any genuine fans to remain part of the debate. Part of the problem is that the written word can be interpreted in many ways, which can lead to unintended issues.

I am not saying the intent of your posts was misunderstood, just that perhaps there was another way to go about it, that could have been more delicately explained by us longer-term members, rather than you now feeling the pack has turned on you.

Personally, I will be upset if you no longer feel that either you or Pinklady can post freely on here, as that would be totally the wrong outcome.

Ironbark

100% agree. Please keep posting Kit. Passion and emotion are a part of it and I know I would personally look forward to more of your posts. I can assure you you are more than welcome to say whatever you're thinking feeling, as long as we treat each other as fellow fans who ultimately want the same thing

ryan

I've not felt this positive going into a derby in a long time. Still not sure where our goals are coming from but hopefully we won't have to rely on our midfield or set pieces for them.

Charlie1

Just seen I song we could sing tonight to the tune Adams family
Your sister is your mother
Your father is your brother
You all f**k one-another
The Newcastle Jets.

MagpieMariner

And yet again the club not going in depth about any player that’s injured.
Outs: Kim (injury- leg)

Okay? Is his leg broken? Is his knee f**ked? does he have a flesh eating bacteria chewing away at his leg skin?

HOW SERIOUS IS HIS INJURY?
It’s really not hard.

I’m sure we’ll be fine with stens and/or GG in there again so I’m not concerned about that but it truly grinds my gears when the club withholds such simple info.
Is he Cory Gamiero in disguise?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami