• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R2 v Jets - 48th F3 Derby

priorpeter

Firstly I’m not a dude.
Secondly no vendetta. I don’t want to silence anyone, just don’t like my team being disadvantaged or undermined.
No true “fan” that has inside info would post this on a public forum.

I call everyone “dude”. Don’t take it so personally.
Your first number of posts on the forum were directly calling Pinklady out, and you seem to be revelling in the fact that they have been (as you put it) “silenced” so certainly seems like you have it in for them.

Reactions: adz

marinermick

Sharing private information about trialists that only a handful of people would actually know details about is very professional.

Naive post given that even the triallists are being represented by a number of agents that getting the word about their players across all the clubs. Those agents will be pressing other clubs by saying that their player is trialling at a particular club. Coupled with how close the coaching network is in Australia I doubt any trials are in secret.

Kit Walker

I call everyone “dude”. Don’t take it so personally.
Your first number of posts on the forum were directly calling Pinklady out, and you seem to be revelling in the fact that they have been (as you put it) “silenced” so certainly seems like you have it in for them.
You call a woman a dude, all class.
That’s true, mainly because I couldn’t believe that the moderator would allow posts to be posted that I strongly felt undermined my team.

Kit Walker

Naive post given that even the triallists are being represented by a number of agents that getting the word about their players across all the clubs. Those agents will be pressing other clubs by saying that their player is trialling at a particular club. Coupled with how close the coaching network is in Australia I doubt any trials are in secret.
Agree.
But are intimate details of a trialists negotiations with a club known by fans?
You call that professional?

Josho Howe

What l would say to this is to go for your life in trying to predict the team, but saying THIS is definitely the team is privileged info that we don't need to know till it's officially released. But, there's no chance that anyone involved with the teams will look at a fan forum for an advantage haha.

adz

Staff member
We get all sorts of tidbits of information on here, some true, some way off the mark. This comes from fans like Mick or Pinklady and everyone appreciates that. Naming the whole squad, formation etc may have overstepped a little, but I haven't heard anything from the club myself so it can't be that bad.

I hope pinklady isn't put off by all this fuss being made because they are a great contributor to the forum.

Now can we move on and stop sniping about it please.

Wombat

Watching MVC vs WSW is making me more and more angry that we didn't take 3 points against WSW, they're all over Victory in Melbourne.

We need to win this, we deserve to.

Oh....whats that.....some typically special Roux defending costs Victory the game......who would have thunk it??

Wombat

Geez bet365 odds have jets at 2.20 and us at 3.30 tomorrow.

We were 3.90. Thats just asking to lose money TAB.......however i took us with the draw at a very tasty 1.95.

My son in law takes his betting seriously and asked me the most likely winner.......I told him Mariners.

Wombat

What l would say to this is to go for your life in trying to predict the team, but saying THIS is definitely the team is privileged info that we don't need to know till it's officially released. But, there's no chance that anyone involved with the teams will look at a fan forum for an advantage haha.

She said we would be playing 4 2 2 2 LOL. Stop carrying on like plonkers. Pinklady is a great source of info......her closeness to certain individuals connected to the club can make her myopic at times but overall she is a wonderful poster and i dont take kindly to some blow in called Kit Wanker slagging her.

turbo

I hope pinklady isn't put off by all this fuss being made because they are a great contributor to the forum.
They? Are you saying pink lady isn’t a lady? What else is a lie? Is Wombat even a real wombat?

Wombat

They? Are you saying pink lady isn’t a lady? What else is a lie? Is Wombat even a real wombat?

f**k yeah im a real wombat you cnut! Yeah pinklady is a lady if she is who i think she is.

If me and my brothers see that rock chucking South Aussie Pig he is a gonna and so will you be Turbo ya cheeky bastard.

Wombat power!

Ancient Mariner

It is obviously time for a leak enquiry to discover the identity of those that are leaking information that is of interest to fans.

They must be immediately prosecuted for disclosing classified information.

This forum must be immediately shut down to give our team a chance of success.

It is so obvious I cannot understand how this disaster has been allowed to happen for so long.

Kit Walker must be rewarded for discovering that this forum has been the source of information that has benefitted opposition teams.

I would suggest a teacup in which to build more storms would be appropriate.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred