• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R18 v Adelaide

12th player

Central Coast Mariners v Adelaide United
Venue: Bluetongue Stadium
Kick off: 7:30pm
Referee: Peter O'Leary
Assistant referee 1: Rodney Allen
Assistant referee 2: Scott Edeling
Fourth official: Kris Griffith-Jones
Live and exclusive broadcast on FOX Sports 1HD and Sky Sports 2
ABC Radio Coverage - 92.5 ABC Central Coast & Grandstand Digital Adelaide
Join the conversation on Twitter using the hash-tag #CCMvREDS
To purchase tickets visit click here
Adelaide United squad: 1.Eugene Galekovic (gk) (c), 3.Nigel Boogaard, 4.Jon McKain, 6.Cassio, 8.Marcelo Carrusca, 10.Dario Vidosic, 12.Antony Golec, 14.Cameron Watson, 16.Daniel Bowles, 17.Iain Ramsay, 18.Fabian Barbiero, 19.Jake Barker-Daish, 20.Paul Izzo (gk), 21.Jeronimo Neumann, 23.Evan Kostopoulos
In: Nigel Boogaard (returns from injury), Marcelo Carrusca (returns from injury), Paul Izzo (gk) (returns from injury)
Out: Iain Fyfe (omitted), Zenon Caravella (released), John Hall (gk) (returns to NYL)
Unavailable: Bruce Djite (groin – 2 weeks), Fabio Ferreira (groin – 2-3 weeks)
Central Coast Mariners Squad: 1. Mathew Ryan (Gk), 2. Daniel McBreen, 3. Joshua Rose, 4. Pedj Bojic, 5. Zachary Anderson, 6. Patrick Zwaanswijk, 7. John Hutchinson (c), 8. Adriano Pellegrino, 9. Bernie Ibini, 11. Oliver Bozanic, 13. Brent Griffiths, 14. Michael McGlinchey, 15. Brad McDonald, 16. Trent Sainsbury, 17. Anthony Caceres, 18. Nick Montgomery, 19. Mitchell Duke, 20. Justin Pasfield, 21. Mile Sterjovski, 23. Adam Kwasnik, 26. Nick Fitzgerald *six to be omitted
In: 9. Bernie Ibini (returns from overseas), 8. Adriano Pellegrino, 13. Brent Griffiths, 15. Brad McDonald, 19. Mitchell Duke (all promoted), 26. Nick Fitzgerald (new signing)
Out: Nil
Unavailable: 22. James Oates (ankle – 2 months)[
My team for tonight would start with:

--------- -------------Matty-------------

---Pedj-----------Zac-----------Dutchie----Rose

--------------Mont------------Olly-----------

--Birnie------------McGlinchey----------Duke

---------------------Macca----------------------

Bench: Pasfield, Caceres, Hutch, Kwas, Fitzgerald.

Atomic

Not according to the team list... everyone's available. I'm interested to see how this affects your bench.

12th player

I wa stold that he was either suspended or injured.If Trent is available, no doubts about him starting as he is our best defender but I would make tactical change. Put him in DM with Olly, Mont to the bench instead of Kwas.

dibo

Tommy got clipped several times and Emerton made an awful tackle but TBF, we gave ADP a fair kicking too, Tommy was rightly sent off for a reckless lunge and Hutch should have seen straight red for... I still don't honestly know what to call what Hutch did...

but regardless, carry on.

LFCMariners

Why on Earth is Pelle starting again? What has he done this season to warrant being amongst on the starting bench, let alone the starting squad? Last time he played (against Perth on NYE, if I recall) he was awful. Arnie's subbing of him couldn't come soon enough!

midfielder

Tommy got clipped several times and Emerton made an awful tackle but TBF, we gave ADP a fair kicking too, Tommy was rightly sent off for a reckless lunge and Hutch should have seen straight red for... I still don't honestly know what to call what Hutch did...

but regardless, carry on.

Saw it differently ... every time we make a break we where fouled... IMO the most physical game we have been involved in all season.. glimpses of Kossie's killers returned...

Mumbles

Wow! How many teams get served water from a member of the Pellegrino family?
Will that be still or sparkling Mr Zwaanswijk? :cool:

Should be a good game tonight.
Love to see Duke and Bernie start as per above.
Maybe visa versa - Bernie with Rose. &. Duke with Pedj

midfielder

Shoulda made the move yonks ago... but just about to finish the last bit for a client ... five minutes home, BBQ, swim, sex [no we have folk over for the BBQ], a couple of drinks, about 17:00 off to the match, park in the Railway car park, ..... live is good.... just need a win now...

BTW did anyone here the comment by PT that our coach was here to prepare kids for sale or words to that effect... wonders aloud how GA takes that...

Reactions: adz

tsd

would like to give Anthony a chance in his preferred position, even though we are a little stacked there, put olly back on the wing maybe:

---------------------------Matty-----------------------

---Pedj-----------Stain---------Dutchie--------Rose---

-----------------Mont------------Caceres--------------

-----Ibini------------McGlinchey----------Olly------

---------------------------Macca----------------------------

Bench: Pasfield, Duke (65 for ibini), Hutch (75 for Caceres), Serj. (85 for olly). Zac

elevated position

---------------------------Matty-----------------------

---Morton-----------Stain---------Dutchie--------Rose---

-----------------Mont------------Caceres--------------

-----Pedj------------McGlinchey----------Olly------

---------------------------Macca----------------------------
Bench. Ibini. Zac,Fitzgerald,Pasfield

Gratis

BTW did anyone here the comment by PT that our coach was here to prepare kids for sale or words to that effect... wonders aloud how GA takes that...
Yes indeed, and Arnie responded:
"'I do know that the chairman [Peter Turnbull] apparently made a quote on TV the other day, 'That's why he is the coach, to develop players to sell them'. I didn't know that before I came,'' Arnold said. ''I have my own ambitions as a coach, I'm a life coach, not a development coach. I understand why the players have to leave and I understand with good transfer fees why they have to leave because of the club's situation, but I didn't come to this club to develop players. We've been successful in my view at this moment on the field. But I don't want to go too far that it damages the team's performance.''
Arnold was kept up to date with the progress of Rogic's deal but had no influence in the final decision to sell him. He revealed he advised the Socceroo to turn down Reading's approach, on the basis of his squad status and the direction of the club, in favour of a move to Glasgow. Rogic's move was inevitable and a blow for the Mariners title aspirations, but Arnold knows it won't be the last.
Each departure brings about a hardship, but Arnold wears their sales as a badge of pride.
''I don't see anything impacting me at all. I'm a life coach, I want to coach for years, I want to be successful. The young kids, they come and go, they're not bigger than the Mariners, I'm not bigger than the Mariners,'' he said

he also says
''I enjoy it here. I enjoy working with the players, I enjoy living here, the people in the club are fantastic,'' Arnold said.

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/spo...ers-despite-loss-of-stars-20130124-2d9t8.html

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred