• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R18 v Adelaide

priorpeter

Big game needed from the lads. 3 pts ahead of them at the moment... Though we've not been great the last 2 weeks.
Backing the lads to step it up a notch - 3-1 win.

ALSO - we'll be doing a march into the stadium again and would love everyone involved.
We started this yesterday and the response was brilliant so here we go again.
We will depart from the same spot at the Gosford boat ramp and head off to the Brian McGowan bridge. From here we will head around the stadium and enter through the main entrance.
This is for all fans to get involved with so if you want to lend your voice come on over and jump right in the middle and you'll never want to leave.
Last week was just the start, we can make this bigger and better but we need your help.

Let me know if you have any questions around that! link to facebook event is http://www.facebook.com/events/402067383214600/

midfielder

Huge match ....

Still in holiday mode to a point I am having a BBQ on Friday afternoon with our little band that sit together and getting their about 19:15 .... start the food and drinks about 17:00 allow 15 mins to get to the match... helps my CC practice is only 5 mins from my home....

Wombat

Should make kick off ok.. heading back from the North Coast.

Is the march 6.30pm? That might be pushing it.

priorpeter

Yeah, think we'll be looking to leave about 6.45ish. Bit rough for anyone commuting back, I know... Luckily (for me) I'm only coming back from a conference which wraps up at about 1.30pm - straight to CCLC. Get in

Ted

Was bummed i missed the derby originally, but not so much after watching it on the big screen at the Beachie waiting for our turn to hit the stage. Was a rather flat and boring game. Mariners v Reds will be a cracker of a game i think and one i won't be missing...

Atomic

dibo, you appear to have misplaced your Midfielder thesaurus. It's a surprisingly thick tome.

adz

Staff member
Maybe because they pretty well hacked the crap out of us last time we played?

Draw would be OK in that one too. (MV vs SFC)

kevrenor

Central Coast Mariners v Adelaide United
Venue: Bluetongue Stadium

Kick off: 7:30pm
Referee: Peter O'Leary
Assistant referee 1: Rodney Allen
Assistant referee 2: Scott Edeling
Fourth official: Kris Griffith-Jones

Live and exclusive broadcast on FOX Sports 1HD and Sky Sports 2
ABC Radio Coverage - 92.5 ABC Central Coast & Grandstand Digital Adelaide