• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R18 away @ WSW

FFC Mariner

Cool. Going to elaborate more on that one, where you've heard it, details, anything like that? Given it hasn't been discussed on here?

Seems that some people on here enjoy having other posters have to drag information out of them :headbutt:
Fairly available info, not my fault if you dont do social media

LFCMariners

Of course every other shit team can get a result this weekend but not CCM. Easiest fixture of the past month and they find a way to produce rubbish.

At least they’re undefeated against 2 sides this year. That’s about all I can think at this point...

Pirate Pete

Fark it, I am putting it out there.

Rumour is Matildas’ coach.
OK thanks. But why?
Why would they want a bloke who has shown he doesn't know when to make decisions.
Substitutions etc.....

Is that why he let Millar go? Millar's going for a sex change isn't he.

adz

Staff member
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Ancient Mariner

I don't know how others saw it but when requested, I had to give my MOM vote to Corey Gamiero.

I would have given it to McCormack but unfortunately he was not an option.

Ozhammer

From where I was sat in the stands, Tom H was by far the most mobile and hardworking of our 3 midfielders. So what do the coaching staff do? They yank him at half time and we lose all control of the middle third - genius! Anyone with an ounce of Football nous could see that Hoole needed to be subbed out, as that was like for like positionally and would have allowed some ‘more direct play’ without messing up what was actually working.

Honestly, most of the people on here could do a better job of running this football club than the arsehats that are currently in charge.

FFC Mariner

Club is rotten from top down - CEO lets Millar go, Mulvey loses 2 experienced CB's and replaces them with 2 kids from Sheffield who are rubbish.
Charlesworth and Tagliafero at training this week asking "who is the one who is always injured"
You couldnt make it up

Big Al

Been thinking about Kennedy’s lack of command in the 6 yard box.

I watched him jump for a ball he came out for and went off his right foot which is very unnatural for right footed player. I think his achilies has hampered his abilities in the air. Apart from being very unathletic he has no confidence going for anything in the air.
He hugs the goal line every time

Big Al

Also think out midfielders are all exactly the same and we only need one of them.

Tom Jem and Aiden are all DM. Not box to box. We need a Isais or ONeill type midfielder. The recruitment is horrible here.

What should have been a strong midfield was stagnant and slow.

Jem is physical and fits in to the league in that sence but his skill wasn’t on show.

Throw Hoole on the end of them turning like a Mac truck and Millar held back for defence and the team looked slow and clueless

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred