• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R18 away @ WSW

Timmah

WSW v CCM
Spotless Shithole
Sat 9 Feb 5:35pm

Saturday, 9 February 2019
Match: Western Sydney Wanderers vs. Central Coast Mariners
Venue: Spotless Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park
Kick-off: 5:35pm (AEDT)
TV Broadcast: Live coverage on FOX SPORTS AUSTRALIA

Referee: Shaun Evans
Assistant Referee 1: Lance Greenshields
Assistant Referee 2: Kearney Robinson
Fourth Official: Adrian Arndt
VAR: Kurt Ams

j0_112427_0.png

Western Sydney Wanderers FC: 5.Brendan HAMILL, 8.Jordan O’DOHERTY, 9.Oriol RIERA, 10.Alex BAUMJOHANN, 11.Bruce KAMAU, 12.Mitchell DUKE, 13.Tass MOURDOUKOUTAS, 16.Jaushua SOTIRIO, 17.Keanu BACCUS, 18.Marc TOKICH, 20.Vedran JANJETOVIC (GK), 21.Tarek ELRICH, 24.Raul LLORENTE, 27.Kwame YEBOAH, 28.Roly BONEVACIA, 33.Tate RUSSELL, 34.Patrick ZIEGLER, 40.Nicholas SUMAN (GK)

Ins: 10.Alex BAUMJOHANN (returns from injury), 13.Tass MOURDOUKOUTAS (promoted), 34.Patrick ZIEGLER (returns from injury)
Outs: 4.Josh RISDON (injury – four weeks)
Unavailable: 19.Mark BRIDGE (injury – one week)

upload_2019-2-4_10-3-7.png
Central Coast Mariners squad: 1.Ben KENNEDY (gk), 2.Jonathan ASPROPOTAMITS, 3.Jack CLISBY, 6.Tom HIARIEJ, 7.Andrew HOOLE, 8.Michael McGLINCHEY, 10.Tommy OAR, 11.Connor PAIN, 12.Adam PEARCE (gk), 13.Aiden O’NEILL, 15.Kye ROWLES, 18.Matt MILLAR, 19.Matt SIMON (c), 23.Mario SHABOW, 25.Jordan MURRAY, 28.Sam GRAHAM, 29.Stephen MALLON, 68.Jem KARACAN
**two to be omitted**

Ins: 23.Mario SHABOW (return from injury), 28.Sam GRAHAM (new signing), 29.Stephen MALLON (new signing)
Outs: 22.Jacob MELLING (suspended – 1 week – accumulation of yellow cards)
Unavailable: 21.Corey GAMEIRO (calf) & 4.Jake McGING (hamstring)

Six years ago this was the Grand Final :headbutt:

Last edited:

turbo

We were their last win back on 7/12. Two teams that have horrible second half records, this should be interesting. They'll be desperate to get another win and we need the 3 points if we want to get away from the spoon. With Young out for the roar against Sydney their goal difference might take a beating too.

Michael

Jem starting is honestly the only thing I’m looking forward to and a flow on of Aiden going into midfield hopefully. Aiden, tom & Jem is one of the best midfield 3 in the comp.
But honestly who the f**k knows with Mulvey, he’ll probably start wee mac.

Despite the visa issue rumours I hope we’ll see the Sheffield lads in action. 10 games left, you’d think they’d get as many minutes as possible.
Hoole deserves to stay in there, his best performance probably in his career.

Serious questions over the snakes mental strength after he basically disappeared in the second half. Proving he shouldn’t play for us again. Pain can shift to the right and bring in Mallon, Kek’s or Macdonald. Build for next season. Blood Kek’s and Macca

Scotty

Millar has been a traffic cone in the second half for the past few games. He's struggling to get through 90 mins each week.

Did he come to us after playing a full season in NPL? If so, I can't blame him, he needs a rest.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Bet ya Mulvey starts donkeys and brings on anyone else TFL... bet ya

MagpieMariner

We play harder against the better teams, then drop down to our level against the lesser teams, so I'm expecting a draw as a best result.

Josho Howe

''Damn, it's the last time we play at this picturesque venue. I'll miss it'' - Said absolutely nobody

priorpeter

I, for one, will miss the unsteady scaffolding tucked away in a corner reserved for the away fans 275 metres from the pitch.

Josho Howe

I, for one, will miss the unsteady scaffolding tucked away in a corner reserved for the away fans 275 metres from the pitch.

I remember the win we had there when snake scored 2 and everyone was jumping down the front and l had a weird feeling it might collapse.

marinermick

Bought tickets that are not in the away. Just can’t bear to be in that spot.

Interesting that the new away section at Parramatta Stadium is right next to the family area.

Holy

Bought tickets that are not in the away.
I’m heading to Soul less this weekend, I’ve not been there before. I read over the years the away bay is no good which is why I have never bothered.

What bay/s do you recommend I buy tickets? I want to be near some CCM fans at least?

marinermick

I’m heading to Soul less this weekend, I’ve not been there before. I read over the years the away bay is no good which is why I have never bothered.

What bay/s do you recommend I buy tickets? I want to be near some CCM fans at least?

I booked Bay 438, Row L and M, around seat 76. There seemed to be limited options on Ticketmaster

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred