• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R18 away @ WSW

Wombat

MacDonald really needs to be more involved by Mulvey. Bags of natural talent, technique and speed. I know he’s had a couple slight injuries but honestly Mulvey is becoming a bit of a ponce with the recovery time of these small injuries to the squad players.

Ofcourse Ziegler and Baumjohann are back for them this week.

Ropeable if the snake starts again. Plain and simple didn’t pass the 90minute mental test. It’s all his own doing too.

MacDonald is fine. He hasn't been a star at training.

Michael

MacDonald is fine. He hasn't been a star at training.

Was referring to his slight back injury (I know all about back issues mind you) and just a few others with niggling things.
I’d just like to see him get more minutes is all, I get what you’re saying. But isn’t it wee Mac who’s consistently a top training performer? Regularly under performing in games.
I understand Mulvey wanted a large squad for competition to make the match squads but f**k I’m kind of surprised there hasn’t been a few dummy spits from some players this season. It’d be pretty frustrating not getting a look in when the team isn’t winning games.

Michael

I know the Mariners are not very proactive but i would be signing the following to 3 years contracts.
God, O'Neill, Aspro, Sam Graham right NOW

Nailed it.

Aiden and Sam are trickier as it’s purely down to what their parent clubs want to do. Do Burnley want Aiden for a few more years etc

Wombat

Nailed it.

Aiden and Sam are trickier as it’s purely down to what their parent clubs want to do. Do Burnley want Aiden for a few more years etc

I thought about that......sign an agreement that we will give them back to the parent club for free. They will get back seasoned young professionals ready to break into the first team.
Win win for everyone.

turbo

Kennedy
Millar Aspro Sam Rowles
Gem O'Neill God Pain
Simon Hoole

Did you mean to put pain on that line or is that just formatting? Either way thats the line up I called back on page 2 and may well be our best possible team provided Millar has his head back in the game.

turbo

He is super confident all of a sudden and looking to slot everything away.
Regardless of what anyone thinks about Hoole we've missed having someone up front who wants to give anything a crack. The best thing we can do is let him do his thing while he's on a hot streak.

Forum Phoenix

Did you mean to put pain on that line or is that just formatting? Either way thats the line up I called back on page 2 and may well be our best possible team provided Millar has his head back in the game.
Yeah 433 for mine makes sense. Or a narrow diamond 442 maybe, Oneil at the bottom, God at the top could work. Millar overlaps and gem can cover his ass when he does.

Antlion

I'd be very happy with that line up. That's as strong as we've looked in years. And full of players looking to prove themselves and some quality on show to boot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred