• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R18 away @ WSW

FFC Mariner

Duke anytime scorer is my prediction and carries my cash

Can see Murray getting dropped to allow O'Neill to play behind Simon with the Sheffield lad in at CB. Jem in for Melling (hopefully)

scottmac

Suspended
Is the not cb Sheffield fella a lb? If so we might see miller on the pine after last week's 2nd half. Anyone know where he's been training at?

Wombat

Duke anytime scorer is my prediction and carries my cash

Can see Murray getting dropped to allow O'Neill to play behind Simon with the Sheffield lad in at CB. Jem in for Melling (hopefully)

Murray does deserve to be dropped. Hard working but not quite up to it yet.

Mallon can come in one the left and Pain can swap to the Right. Millsnake can sit in the stands.

nebakke

Could we maybe try inverting the game plan?
Maybe park the bus with no press for the first 45, then high press once we know what we have to catch up to?
Play 5-5-0 then Matty, Pain and Nisbett on at half-time to go a 442 or something? ;-)

Scotty

Could we maybe try inverting the game plan?
Maybe park the bus with no press for the first 45, then high press once we know what we have to catch up to?
Play 5-5-0 then Matty, Pain and Nisbett on at half-time to go a 442 or something? ;-)
Its radical, but could work. Given that WSW are prone to folding in the second half, we need firepower equipped to go at them.

turbo

Given that WSW are prone to folding in the second half, we need firepower equipped to go at them
So are we, sitting back risks having to catch up before we can think about playing for a win and we know the wanderers can score goals. I think we play our usual game, hope MM manages his subs a bit more proactively and see what the new guys can do. With those players being available there's going to be some welcome selection headaches. It will be interesting to see how cautious MM is about the new guys or if the throws them straight in.

I think we might see Jem starting for Melling (suspension), new defender pushing Aiden forward and to accommodate that midfield we may see Hoole pushed forward and Murray dropped to the bench. Can't see the club not starting Hoole with his recent goals and putting him up front reduces the defensive work we would expect which is a bonus. Bench might be Pearce, Oar, Mcglinchey, Nisbet, Murray and the new LW. That's one too many so maybe Mcglinchey or Nisbet to be dropped depending on where MM wants depth.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred