• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R17 - Schoolies pit vs Mariners

MagpieMariner

FFC Mariner said:
Dmac must have the worlds worst ever dead leg. What did they do? Attack him with a chainsaw?

:popcorn:

It must have come good real quick because he played in the lads team Sunday.

tsd

all 3 of their goals (one offside) came from counter attacks from the mariners pushing forward to get the second goal (namely heff, porter and boogs).  its like they thought 1 goal up made the invincible! big winning margins of late have messed with the solid game plan of winning by ONE goal. 

IMO the team with 1 goal up should be doing the counter attacking

serious14

Andre_1 said:
serious14 said:
That good was it??   :-\

If it were full of passionate yelling, screaming and chanting fans I reckon you could close your eyes and imagine you were at Old Trafford or Anfield. The accoustics are awesome every sound resonates around the place.

Old Trafford's kinda quiet though..... :p

(not taking the piss, 77 000 people sound a bit oddly quiet sometimes - when it gets going though  :eek: )

golfer69

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to log on to thank you blokes that rocked up here to the Goldie on the weekend.
It was a pretty decent turn out from you blokes and hope you had a decent weekend (apart from the result of course).

Apologies for the crowd numbers but its got me fcuked what we have to do to get a crowd. The marketing exposure is still shit but I think it will just take time for locals to embrace the football experience.

The match itself was a bit of a bore-athon for the first half but livened up at the end.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

Cheers

J

jiggles

bj. said:
hurry up with photos/videos of tifo plz.

am still on gold coast getting drunk. A please doesn't go too far either. Feel free to take your own photos.

J

jiggles

golfer69 said:
Hi Guys,

I just wanted to log on to thank you blokes that rocked up here to the Goldie on the weekend.

And the "sheilas". You're welcome.

Wombat

TV showed you before the game started and then resolutely ignored your presence for the rest of the game.
We could hear you OK...well done to all that travelled....how many of you were there?

Part_Timer

there was alot of sitting behind us, we were all in the same area just ppl cant be f**ked particapating... brennan sneak peak of pics for ya
fff.jpg

Andre_1

Part_Timer said:
there was alot of sitting behind us, we were all in the same area just ppl cant be f**ked particapating... brennan sneak peak of pics for ya
fff.jpg

People support their team in there own way. It shits me a bit that if your not jumping up and down and throwing beer around the whole game there is a perception that your are somehow less a supporter than someone who does. I spent my hard earned to travel to Kawasaki and Gold Coast this year with my Son and his mate and had a ball doing it, just because our way of watching a game may differ from certain others does not indicate a lesser amount of passion it just means we're differant! Believe me when we score I loose my shit with the best of 'em just don't judge me and others for an alternate type of behaviour.

golfer69

That stadium is bizarre.
The chants sound awesome close by, lots of echo and stuff off the roof but we can't hear a dickybird from the away mob up the other end and you blokes can't hear anything from us.
The noise just can't seem to travel 100 yards.

J

jiggles

Tis true. Did sound quiet because he stadium was dead. 4000 people? Total joke.
Totally scored myself a beach cap tho... I is white shoe brigade etc.
Photos will be up this evening sometime. Plane to Newcastle been delayed due to engine beig a retard. I hate death star.

Wombat

Andre,
You don't need to carry on like a goose and I know the whole chanting bit is still a bit foreign to some people but I can't see why you don't all sit together.
If your not core maybe sit on the fringes (thats what I do when I have the family with me as they find my singing embarrassing) that way you get to enjoy the atmosphere without the beer showers.
Anyway I know everyone is different and respect to everyone that travelled!!!!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred