• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Home Grand Final - Early access tickets

Wedgie

You do what you need to do when your team is flying, but 4 finals games (with afc) will end up nearly $400 for cheap family tickets plus food, drinks, travel for last week so somewhere near $800 in a bit over a month for soccer - it’s a tough ask.
I wish it was that cheap! Already forked out $1500 for flights and accom this coming week! Haven't even got car rental, tickets, ubers, food, drink, etc sorted yet!
Having done several AFL Grand Finals I can tell you this is ridiculously cheap!
Mind you I have been saving up since the start of the year suspecting the Mariners would make it.

FFC Mariner

We’ve got friends who have literally come to every game this season from a few games in, plus several away games. Son is now a regular in Bay 16. Even caught the bus a few times and it’s probably cost them more than a membership this season. I’m buying their tickets with mine. No issue and they will be members next year. Issue is with the people who sit on their backsides and have the time to flog their opinions on a forum non stop but won’t pay for a membership and think their opinions are worth membership perks.. But then then that’s me being a pretentious twat. I’m fine with that 😊
Pretentious twat with a membership here 😀

style_cafe

If 2500 buy 8 tickets then we are sold out. We have how many members? Mvc have how many members? Members could very easily miss out
Im worried about missing out as im not that good with ticket purchases. Sincere thanks to Pirate Pete for his help with this from dad and I. Ive had quite a few mental health issues over the past 12 months and Pete has been a real mate…

FFC Mariner

The fair way is 1 member 1 ticket or a max of 4 as in other years. Not sure why they went with 8 it's not like it wouldn't have sold out.
Maybe they want to boast about the speed of the sales? All I know is there will be some seriously pissed off non members tomorrow

bikinigirl

The fair way is 1 member 1 ticket or a max of 4 as in other years. Not sure why they went with 8 it's not like it wouldn't have sold out.
Maybe they want to boast about the speed of the sales? All I know is there will be some seriously pissed off non members tomorrow

. reckon it will be used to ensure this is the last GF at Gosford i.e. we gave you what you wanted but your fans were pissed off

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred