• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R16: Central Coast Mariners vs Adelaide United (moved from Brookvale)

Big Al

Seems to me mossy has been playing to stay in the game by half time at home then let me loose in the second half or is that just because we keep conceding? The 5.00 kick offs have been quite warm and it could be his strategy. I hope so otherwise it's dire.

dibo

Since the Perth game where we were gassed after an hour and gave up any chance at a fightback, I can understand the energy conservation. Against Sydney we were done by desire and fire in the first half, but in all other recent games we've competed.

We've not been good yet, but there are little positives.

Big Al

Sydney was also a latter game and sometimes it's hard to turn up the intensity when you are used to playing a certain way.

pjennings

Didn't go to the game. I was never going to go to Brookvale so planned a holiday up the coast at Port Macquarie with 3 other members. If I was on the Coast I would have definitely gone.

I do think I did my bit in spreading the word though. Went into the Port Macquarie Panthers and saw that golf was on the large screen (probably 2-3 times the size of the Kendall Bar screen). Asked for it to be changed and was told we don't get Fox Sports 4 by the barman. When the manager overheard me telling him it was on the small screen she changed it straight away.

The game started with only the 4 of us. When we scored to equalise there was a huge roar by the 4 of us - the other 30 or so were very quiet. Four minutes late though the room exploded. :vhappy:

MagpieMariner

The delivery fee (ezyTicket/mobile/venue collection) and credit card fee are per transaction, so for example a family GA ticket to the Brisbane game ($54.03 before fees) delivered using ezyTicket would be $60.13 in total when booking online.
Glad you told me this, I bought tickets for tonight & Tuesday together this morning. Saved myself $5 - not much I know, but for we pensioners every little helps. :)

rbakersmith

Glad you told me this, I bought tickets for tonight & Tuesday together this morning. Saved myself $5 - not much I know, but for we pensioners every little helps. :)

You've taught me something new - I've never tried to buy tickets for multiple events in one go before.

MagpieMariner

Well, glad I posted then. Something special if I found something you guys didn't know. :)
There was a button on the bottom of, I think, the payment page "Buy more tickets".

bikinigirl

Didn't go to the game. I was never going to go to Brookvale so planned a holiday up the coast at Port Macquarie with 3 other members. If I was on the Coast I would have definitely gone.

. can i suggest you share your story with the club ... because i am sure you were not alone

. i was hugely disappointed with the crowd - disappointed with the coast and disappointed for the coast. but i do understand

. sometimes i think that the club forgets that the mariners are not the centre of everybody's lives ... and that they are not always able to make changes to plans at the last minute (ie. don't live their lives through or around social media)

. i was pleased to have the game back on the coast where it should have been ... i would not have been at brookvale - but i was always intending to watch the game locally ... and was in a position to buy the additional tickets

. i do not have a problem paying for tickets to a game i knew i hadn't paid for, but just like finals tickets, not everybody can afford to pick up the additional cost (the issue i have is stating that memberships were cheaper this year - when iirc they actually weren't on a per game basis)

. communication is still an issue with the club, not because they are not communicating, but because they are inconsistent and people are confused. cheap tickets with massive fees is causing further frustrating (grabbed our ACL tickets yesterday and it cost us 30% in fees)

Wombat

I went to the offices at Tuggerah on Friday grab 5 or 6 tickets for Tuesday. I was told to go to ticketek. All the previous ACL games I have got tickets from them directly.
It's no biggy as I had to see a customer at the Entrance but we do seam to make things harder this year?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred