• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R16: Central Coast Mariners vs Adelaide United (moved from Brookvale)

style_cafe

I have a bad feeling about the crowd for this one. Coupled with the bad loss last week and the fact that members have to pay is going to turn a lot of people away. Most of the people in our group aren't going because they missed the cut off time on Wednesday to purchase $10 tickets and now they couldn't be bothered paying $18 to go. I think we will be lucky to have 5k there.
You still pay $10- but you have to get the ticket from the marquee at the gates

Big Al

O yeah. Finally some luck our way.

Kalik shows the defenders how its done you make a mistake you hassle back and grab some shirt and hope the ref misses it.

Kalik and rose looked good for young fellers they just need to adjust to the pace of the game. They lost the ball a few times just because they didn't have the time they are used to

VicMariner

+1 on Kalik and Rose. They look like they have decent touch. First game nerves too, they can only get better.

What a nice confidence boost for the team. COYY.

Gratis

Well well well! Brilliant.

Good to see the fight back. Hutch was regularly up front in the first half. We should be taking it to teams like AU. We should be taking it to all teams.

Also pleased to see Mossy giving the young guys a go and building for the future. Ferriera come in yet too.

Simon's yellow was a joke, he nailed that.

Crowd?

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
To say I'm stunned is an understatement, after what AU did to Jets I thought they would at least get 4 on us....glad to be wrong
Hutcho was having heaps of fun in the first half, the yoof team came off the bench and had some nice touches?...I was most pleased that the penalty was followed in, glad they learned that lesson...and Roseys goal was just bonz.....BUT....Mossy still has a fair bit of work to do , the crowd was diabolically low even with the brookie debacle...but then 5pm kick offs are usually crap crowds
Do you think we can do the same to Brisbane roar on Friday, especially after they arsed that win last night

VicMariner

MrCelery

Crikey! That was a bit of a surprise. I had the feeling that if we pressed Adelaide's defence, with Boogaard missing, we'd get some reward.

For about 70 minutes we only had a lone effort from Fitzgerald to enjoy. The rest was rather dire. It was looking like another bad day at the office.

Just before we scored from the penalty the band played the Sesame Street tune. I thought quite appropriate as we were playing like muppets. Seriously, Adelaide should have killed us off long before then, but they were surprisingly average by their standards. Our structure seemed to be holding them at bay reasonably well.

The substitutions were quite well handled. All the subs did not appear to upset our structure and it was great to see Mossy try some new blood to keep the team fresh.

With Scum dropping all three points at home on Friday, and WSW losing earlier, these three points are absolutely huge for us at this stage of the season. With the Fabio Ferreira to be added, things are looking brighter.

The only gloomy aspect was the poor attendance. If that was 4.5K they are clearly counting legs.

Stolen.jpg

VicMariner

To say I'm stunned is an understatement, after what AU did to Jets I thought they would at least get 4 on us....glad to be wrong
Hutcho was having heaps of fun in the first half, the yoof team came off the bench and had some nice touches?...I was most pleased that the penalty was followed in, glad they learned that lesson...and Roseys goal was just bonz.....BUT....Mossy still has a fair bit of work to do , the crowd was diabolically low even with the brookie debacle...but then 5pm kick offs are usually crap crowds
Do you think we can do the same to Brisbane roar on Friday, especially after they arsed that win last night
If they play the same as they did against the Jets and we play like today we should win.

sydmariner

Crikey! That was a bit of a surprise. I had the feeling that if we pressed Adelaide's defence, with Boogaard missing, we'd get some reward.

For about 70 minutes we only had a lone effort from Fitzgerald to enjoy. The rest was rather dire. It was looking like another bad day at the office.

Just before we scored from the penalty the band played the Sesame Street tune. I thought quite appropriate as we were playing like muppets. Seriously, Adelaide should have killed us off long before then, but they were surprisingly average by their standards. Our structure seemed to be holding them at bay reasonably well.

The substitutions were quite well handled. All the subs did not appear to upset our structure and it was great to see Mossy try some new blood to keep the team fresh.

With Scum dropping all three points at home on Friday, and WSW losing earlier, these three points are absolutely huge for us at this stage of the season. With the Fabio Ferreira to be added, things are looking brighter.

The only gloomy aspect was the poor attendance. If that was 4.5K they are clearly counting legs.

Stolen.jpg
They shoulda played the sesame st song when that Adelaide fan was in bay16 but at least there wasn't an repeat of the sydney game in bay16

Reactions: adz

rbakersmith

Schedule a game at Brookvale, don't include it in the membership... members whinge.
Move said game back to Gosford, offer same seats for $10... members whinge and don't turn up.

FFS... it's like people want to give ammunition to Charlesworth.

true believer

Schedule a game at Brookvale, don't include it in the membership... members whinge.
Move said game back to Gosford, offer same seats for $10... members whinge and don't turn up.

FFS... it's like people want to give ammunition to Charlesworth.

just quietly my mate with 4 kids didn't come .because it would have been 50 bucks for him.
he didn't come on principle the people behind us didn't come either.

frankly if you make a blunder like brookie than once you realise it's gunna be a fiasco.
switch back to cc stadium . you were f'n lucky to get 4.5K !

clearly RBS you must live day to day if you didn't realise this .
mike and yourself should be thankful you got what you got.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred