• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R11 away v Sydney (Kogarah)

Michael

One of those players that always shine against inferior opponents in preseason. Greg Owens and Michae Baird were examples.

Greg Owens was a brilliant player, scored a few bombs. Whatever happened to his younger brother Tye?

Apparently became a delivery driver after retiring. Don’t quote me though

Big Al

I’d go a back 3 witha twist.

McGing Cisse Rowles
Millar O’Neil Tom Kekeris
Oar Murray Pain.

Millar and Kekeris can bomb on and allow Pain and Oar to go more central when applicable.

Since this isn’t possible tonight I’d go a back 4 of
McGing Cisse Aspro Rowles
Millar Shabow and ONeill Pain
Simon and Murray

Forum Phoenix

I think that is a tad harsh.
He looks confused by what is being asked off him and his confidence is down.

Muley has the defence lost in no mans land and they are not sure when to pick up and when to defend the zone.

Maybe. I honestly can’t tell what’s wrong. He was well hard first few games. Now he’s definitely in his shell.

Timmah

DwDWsxyVAAA7Pse.jpg:large

Timmah

Kennedy back in goals, McGing, Melling and Murray start, McGlinchey and Shabow benched. Clisby totally out as per the squad reveal yesterday, Hiariej added to the subs.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
fkn Hoole must have a set of pics thats keeping Neg Gash in his job

nebakke

Alright, so how much alcohol do we need to make this bearable?

I'd go for the first bottle of something strong... After that bang your head in the table after every shot, when it stops hurting you're about half a bottle away.. From hospital that is but at least it'll keep you preoccupied which is probably for the better...

Michael

So 3 at the back to try and contain le Fondre, ninkovic and de Jong as well as that grade A cockhead Brosque.

Pain as a wing back? GIVE. ME. A. SPELL.

Who else finds it funny that de Silva will probably struggle to make the bench now they’ve got Caceres?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred