• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Preliminary Final: Scum vs Queensland

marinersman

Brosque and Griffiths are easily the worst culprits for diving in the league.

Both have to cut it out quick smart. It is cheating and one of the worst things you can do on the field, outside of serious foul play.

langdonis

i agree i hate scum...their fans are boguns...i would not want them on the train ride down with us because they all come down from their charlestown shacks and spend their whole dole check on the day...they wear their stupid jets jerseys that have no sponsors on them or those shitty fake versions from lowes to the game....f@ck i hate scum...

Marinerchick

langdonis said:
i agree i hate scum...their fans are bogans...i would not want them on the train ride down with us because they all come down from their charlestown shacks and spend their whole dole check on the day...they wear their stupid jets jerseys that have no sponsors on them or those shitty fake versions from lowes to the game....f@ck i hate scum...

same here =]

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

It'll go down to the wire.

0-0.

10 seconds to go in extra time and Griffiths takes a dive in the box, which the ref falls for - but Griffiths then completely miskicks it and sends the ball trickling to Reddy.

Griffiths then stamps his foot in a temper tantrum like the darling little princess he is and in doing so damages some ligaments and has to go off.

It gets up to the 15th penalty kick, both still even, when the electrical switchboard bursts into flames (from some bogan's flare), and the lights go out, forcing the match to be abandoned.

The FFA struggle to find a date to hold the replay because none of the Jets players are allowed out on a school night, and they're all going to Griffith's birthday party on Saturday night which is going to be oh so much fun!  There's going to be farm animals, lolly bags, pin the penis on the scummer's forehead, part hats, pass the parcel, musical chairs, and they've even hired a clown!  Unfortunately the clown they originally hired was killed tonight when a Scummer up the back tries to throw a coin onto the field but only succeeds in hitting another Scummer in the back of the head, killing him instantly, but they've got another clown!  Because of the birthday party they can't have it saturday night, so we end up having a double header on Sunday, with the NJ-Qld match to be held immediately before ours with the winner staying on the field to face us. 

northernspirit

half time 1 nil to the scum
qld cant shoot for shit, what the fark is zullo doing... cant see qld doing the business on that first half performance

Marinerchick

yerr
all week nbn news have been saying
theres not many tickets left
bye the looks of things theres plenty
maybe its because they lost
sore losers???

marconigirl

mariners4ever said:
who's penalty

hahaha how did it happen marconigirl ??
QLD
Reinaldo against covic....
Lynch was tripped in the penalty box by D'apoozo... ball went one way, covic went other...

EXTRA TIME!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred