• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Post Yer Pish Here - AKA The Off-Season Thread.

marinermick

dru said:
Arabmariner said:
I got off at Berowra,got fuel,went for a pizza and rejoined the freeway without losing my spot  :p
Would of thought you had gained a few places tbh.

on a side note did anyone else get the members email about crusty demons tickets? :redcard: angry letter time to the club I think.

not if you ticked the box regarding regarding receiving promotions from the mariners and its partners

kevrenor

marinermick said:
on a side note did anyone else get the members email about crusty demons tickets? :redcard: angry letter time to the club I think.
not if you ticked the box regarding regarding receiving promotions from the mariners and its partners

The problem is not with getting an email from the club and its partners, but since when did the motorcross become a partner. If it originated with the stadium (are they really a partner rather than a creditor) then the Mariners show just how out of touch they are with fam sentiment.

It was a Crusty Demons event that damaged the pitch some years ago, and also damaged the drainage system.

We now have to wait to see if there is more damage the pitch, and with the quite valid sensitivity about games being moved because of the poor surface excuse, and the poor surface that the team will have to play on - what went through their head in sending this to us?

Really the club administration needs to take a very hard look at themselves!

J

jiggles

Not to be in defense of the crUSTY dEMons....but he last time they used a crap load of dirt. This time they have taken extra precautions to make sure the least amount of damage possible is done to the pitch, and this is coming from the promoters.

serious14

ALL flights across Northern Europe and progressively parts of Middle Europe are grounded until further notice due to a volcanic eruption in Iceland.

Bizarre - I can see the beginning of the cloud out the window now as it moves south over the UK.  The main part is expected over Anglia/London around 6pm BST, and it is expected to keep all flights grounded until at least Friday morning (but this is expected to last until Saturday at the earliest as it spreads over the Low Countries/France/Germany).

e07_23020489.jpg

happy

serious14 said:
ALL flights across Northern Europe and progressively parts of Middle Europe are grounded until further notice due to a volcanic eruption in Iceland.

Bizarre - I can see the beginning of the cloud out the window now as it moves south over the UK.  The main part is expected over Anglia/London around 6pm BST, and it is expected to keep all flights grounded until at least Friday morning (but this is expected to last until Saturday at the earliest as it spreads over the Low Countries/France/Germany).

France closes its international airports starting at 11pm at latest...
the first German airport - Hamburg - was closed at 8pm CET as well
the cloud is expected to arrive in Frankfurt in the early hours of Friday morning...

I suppose that my flight to London will be cancelled as well... :(

Experts say that the eruption will continue over the next couple of days

no flights to and from the UK til 2pm CET Friday afternoon...

serious14

Keep an eye out here mate - http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/

Also, I'd get in contact with your airline ASAP.

happy

60% of todays flights within Europe are cancelled
the only German airports that are still open are Stuttgart, Nuremberg and Munich. The cloud is expected to be in Munich at around 6pm CET.
The main airport Frankfurt has been closed at 8am CET this morning

My flight's now cancelled as well...

serious14

zycie said:
happy said:
serious14 said:
The start of the biggest pre-game party the world has ever seen.  ;D

???

..united/$ity???

Heh, not quite.

Young Mr. ArabMariner is coming over for the Scottish Cup Final.  Young Mr. FFC will also be over this way (he'd damn well better) when Fulham make the Europa final.

Carnage will ensue etc.  ;D

Arabmariner

serious14 said:
zycie said:
happy said:
serious14 said:
The start of the biggest pre-game party the world has ever seen.  ;D

???

..united/$ity???

Heh, not quite.

Young Mr. ArabMariner is coming over for the Scottish Cup Final.  Young Mr. FFC will also be over this way (he'd damn well better) when Fulham make the Europa final.

Carnage will ensue etc.  ;D
0-0 last night.

I wonder how relations with the financial controller are............... :popcorn:

serious14

When Zamora smashes in a 94th minute screamer to make it 3-2 on the night next week, such considerations are out the window.  ;-)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred