• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Post Yer Pish Here - AKA The Off-Season Thread.

serious14

Arabmariner said:
serious14 said:
Pft, lies....
Sitting in a corner quietly with shed shades on whilst all around is mayhem.

"put yer hands up"...............no response.... ;D

_THE_ cardinal sin of the day - unbelievable.  ;)

Sorted those photo's yet??  I need to jog my memory a bit.  :p

Arabmariner

This jet lag is really f**king me around.

And serious no I haven't actually attempted to do anything with the photos yet.

But they exist. ;)

Wonder if they could be used in a useful way (y'know like the ones Hutch had).......

J

jiggles

well in.

am making my blush debut on saturday night. am quite excited.

priorpeter

you are going to gee whiz poko.

you also said you were making your blush debut last Saturday... lies upon deceit upon lies!

Sym

you guys know what to say at the door for gee whizz to get free or cheaper entry ?

J

jiggles

Last saturday I was dusty and sick and sore from moving. And the debut was mentioned before I realised Angelas Dish were playing...so debut will be on Thursday after training :p And then get up at 2:30am to start work at 3....sigh.

priorpeter

Sym said:
you guys know what to say at the door for gee whizz to get free or cheaper entry ?

Skye.

And poko - just don't sleep. Dish will probs finish around 11ish, may as well party until closing ;)

Ally

poko said:
Last saturday I was dusty and sick and sore from moving. And the debut was mentioned before I realised Angelas Dish were playing...so debut will be on Thursday after training :p And then get up at 2:30am to start work at 3....sigh.

I wish I could go :( Will still be at training

First Coast gig in 18months and I can't go!

J

jiggles

priorpeter said:
Sym said:

Skye.

And poko - just don't sleep. Dish will probs finish around 11ish, may as well party until closing ;)

it is so very very tempting...I had a 2:45am start today...and after sleeping for only like 2 hours before...I was wrecked by 11am... and Friday is a day of free beer....oh decisions, decisions.

I know I'm down for steak of origin tho...hah. 1kg. bring it baby.

priorpeter

poko said:
priorpeter said:
Sym said:

Skye.

it is so very very tempting...I had a 2:45am start today...and after sleeping for only like 2 hours before...I was wrecked by 11am... and Friday is a day of free beer....oh decisions, decisions.

I know I'm down for steak of origin tho...hah. 1kg. bring it baby.

1kg... allegedly.
Just do what i'm doing - take friday off :p

J

jiggles

Friday is our corporate golf day.... i.e.  I'm in charge of the drinks cart, and drinking beer at 8am.

I aint missing that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred