• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Post Yer Pish Here - AKA The Off-Season Thread.

J

jiggles

I had THE best day at work. I got a national company on board to do some work with us, as well as a sponsorship signed off! AND then got told my technique at my dance class has improved and got a huge wrap. Today is full of yay!

serious14

Moving to Cambridge on Friday, off to Turin on Saturday.  Juventus (zomg Del Piero :eek: ) against Siena on Sunday.  Skiing for 3 days at Montgenevre starting Monday, then Milan, Lake Como, and a hit-and-run half day over the border into Switzerland.

Should be fun.  Del Piero is the most exciting part.  ;D

Tassiemariner

I think serious should be banned from posting in this thread as his adventures are far to interesting and exciting for a random garbage off season dribble thread  :p

happy

serious14 said:
  Skiing for 3 days at Montgenevre starting Monday, then Milan, Lake Como, and a hit-and-run half day over the border into Switzerland.

In which country is Montgenevre?
Take a lot of money with you as Switzerland is quite expensive...

tuftman

Bought the new motorbike over the weekend.. its.. well... it shits all over my old one, I'm rather happy about it.

serious14

Foriegnmariner said:
I think serious should be banned from posting in this thread as his adventures are far to interesting and exciting for a random garbage off season dribble thread  :p

And to think I was gonna buy you something nice.  :p

happy said:

It's about 3 miles West of the part of the French/Italian border that is practically due West from Turin.

Yeah, I won't be going too far into Switzerland.  Literally just over the border near Como.

happy

serious14 said:
happy said:

It's about 3 miles West of the part of the French/Italian border that is practically due West from Turin.

Yeah, I won't be going too far into Switzerland.  Literally just over the border near Como.

Como? Isn't that at the lake/the lake where George Clooney lives?

happy

It's lunch time here at work atm
so, 4.5 more hours to go today

currently looking for cheap airfares to London in April...
anyone got any idea where to stay in London???

serious14

happy said:
serious14 said:
happy said:

Como? Isn't that at the lake/the lake where George Clooney lives?

Yesm.  That doesn't particularly interest me as much as, y'know, it looks quite nice.

lake-como-switzerland.jpg

Tassiemariner

serious14 said:
Foriegnmariner said:

Well feel free too, i hear Mr Bellamy's neighbours house in como is up for sale :p

serious14

Foriegnmariner said:
serious14 said:
Foriegnmariner said:

Well feel free too, i hear Mr Bellamy's neighbours house in como is up for sale :p

Hahahaha, take a number and get in line.  ;)

FFC Mariner

serious14 said:
Moving to Cambridge on Friday, off to Turin on Saturday.  Juventus (zomg Del Piero :eek: ) against Siena on Sunday.  Skiing for 3 days at Montgenevre starting Monday, then Milan, Lake Como, and a hit-and-run half day over the border into Switzerland.

Cambridge? Well its a little closer to the centre of the Universe. Nearly there

Arabmariner

FFC Mariner said:
serious14 said:

Cambridge? Well its a little closer to the centre of the Universe. Nearly there
What ?

Lisarow ?

:p

Jimmy

serious14 said:
serious14 said:

Gonna answer my own question:

Location - London
Stronghold - Tower of London
Vehicle - Armored Humvee
Soundtrack - 28 Weeks Later Original Soundtrack
Primary Weapon - M4A1 Carbine
Secondary - Shotgun
Melee - Crowbar

Inventory:
i). Water
ii). Ammunition
iii). Wind up Radio to communicate with other survivors
iv). Fuel

Location - Burghausen Germany
Stronghold - Burghausen Castle
Vehicle - Sherman Tank (fitted with flame thrower)
Primary Weapon - Ak74
Secondary - Shotgun
Melee - Katana

Gear:
Head) Swat helmet.
Upper) Batman armour lol
Lower) Shorts, dont do long pants.

Soundtrack - Pet Sounds
Sidekick - Bear from man vs wild.
Final boss - belinda neil.
Last words - Not sure, would involve a lot of swearing I can imagine.

Inventory:
i). Water
ii). Ammo
iii). Wind up Radio to communicate with other survivors
iv). Fuel

happy

grahamh said:
happy said:
It's lunch time here at work atm
so, 4.5 more hours to go today

currently looking for cheap airfares to London in April...
anyone got any idea where to stay in London???

In 2002, we stayed at the YHA around the corner from St. Paul's Cathedral. It's handy, cheap and secure, but light on comfort. It really depends on how cheap you want to go, and how many of you there are.

well, it's just me who is going there. and as I'm arriving pretty late at Heathrow I thought about stayng somewhere near Paddington station or close to Piccadilly line...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred