• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Post Yer Pish Here - AKA The Off-Season Thread.

serious14

tuftman said:
serious14 said:
World Class on FIFA 10 is shitting me to tears, no Centre-Half is as fast as this game makes out someone like Rio to be.

so a rough translation is "I'm still shit at FIFA" ;)

nothing real exciting happening here(Tamworth - does that surprise anyone), though I am picking up a new bike this Saturday, thats the highlight of my off season

Pft, beat your arse in the mini-tournament....

And a new bike??  What's wrong with the current one??  0-100 in 4 seconds not quick enough??

tuftman

serious14 said:
tuftman said:
serious14 said:
World Class on FIFA 10 is shitting me to tears, no Centre-Half is as fast as this game makes out someone like Rio to be.

so a rough translation is "I'm still shit at FIFA" ;)

nothing real exciting happening here(Tamworth - does that surprise anyone), though I am picking up a new bike this Saturday, thats the highlight of my off season

Pft, beat your arse in the mini-tournament....

And a new bike??  What's wrong with the current one??  0-100 in 4 seconds not quick enough??

and I lob your 'keeper for teh lolz

The current one is revving at something like 7000rpm at 100kph, bound to break sooner or later, and it only does the 0-100 in 8 ;)  the new one is a Hyosung GT650RL(L for learner legal) :D

dibo

FFC Mariner said:
Stay on and do post grad - postpone big wide world for as long as you can

I'm (still) doing postgrad, it's really not that much fun.

tuftman

Alas no, thats in 5th(top) gear, which is annoying. So basically I'm getting rid of it before it detonates, and getting something a little more deathtrappy

serious14

dibo said:
Tuftman = temporary Australian

20136_325993252455_549797455_4651065_1389211_n.jpg

midfielder

Your only clue and read the clue well is..

..." You must solve the equation in one line"""

The puzzell in one line you must make both sides of the equation equal to each other... Midfielder's word it can be solved using maths... but you need to think of every form of maths and right outside the triangle...

OK here we go .. answer will be given within 24 hours ...

Good luck and it can be solved using maths and not by making the equal sign a does not equal sign for any smart arse out there.

101010 = 950

Gopher of Pern

midfielder said:
Your only clue and read the clue well is..

..." You must solve the equation in one line"""

The puzzell in one line you must make both sides of the equation equal to each other... Midfielder's word it can be solved using maths... but you need to think of every form of maths and right outside the triangle...

OK here we go .. answer will be given within 24 hours ...

Good luck and it can be solved using maths and not by making the equal sign a does not equal sign for any smart arse out there.

101010 = 950

Hard to read, so as not to spoil it.

10 to 10 = 9:50

J

jiggles

midfielder said:
poko said:
Work is epic. I've never been this happy at a job, and I really hope it stays this awesome.

What do you do for a crust ... you make it sound so good...

Media and Promotions Baby... :) Good work collegues are half the reasons I love it so.

midfielder

poko said:
midfielder said:
poko said:
Work is epic. I've never been this happy at a job, and I really hope it stays this awesome.

What do you do for a crust ... you make it sound so good...

Media and Promotions Baby... :) Good work collegues are half the reasons I love it so.

Sounds great ... one day maybe you can do something for the Mariners ...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred