• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Post Yer Pish Here - AKA The Off-Season Thread.

bulldogmariner

marinermick said:
serious14 said:
marinermick said:
may need a car though

Yeah, am getting one for the 3 days.  Was thinking of going to Nice then making my way back up to Milan via Genoa, stay in Milan the last night then back to Turin for my evening flight.

you have to drive the cinque terre coast if you can

oh, and look out for gold selling 6ft+ africans on nice foreshore

took every bit of nerve and courage to say no
Could even walk the Cinque Terra Coast. It is so so beautiful.

happy

Well, for me
- back at work for another week; not much to do though
- weather is getting better - seems like the winter is finally    gone :)

FFC Mariner

Has anyone else noticed that if it rains in Newcastle CBD, the place just stinks of sewage?

It really does, was bloody awful today.

For a city with wall to wall Labor MP's (and a cabinet minister to boot) the place is an absolute disgrace - maybe the scum should vote Libs next time just to scare them into funding the CBD and some transport.

Jody McKays office is in the heart of it so she cant claim not to notice the decay and utter crappiness that surrounds her.

Some amazing buildings just crying out for regeneration but no one seems willing to pump in any money. Shame, could be a brilliant area if someone actually did something

Arabmariner

FFC Mariner said:
Some amazing buildings just crying out for regeneration but no one seems willing to pump in any money. Shame, could be a brilliant area if someone actually did something
It would need a population transplant first FFC.

No point wasting all that dough on common filth.

;)

J

jiggles

I got my leave approved for my Europe trip over Christmas. I'll be meeting family members from England and Ireland, and doing some charity work whilst over there. Oh, and hoping to see a Chelsea game :)

Work is epic. I've never been this happy at a job, and I really hope it stays this awesome.

Oh, and Autumn is lame already.

happy

poko said:
I got my leave approved for my Europe trip over Christmas. I'll be meeting family members from England and Ireland, and doing some charity work whilst over there. Oh, and hoping to see a Chelsea game :)

nice :)
still working on that one - haven't got my December leave approved so far...

FFC Mariner

Arabmariner said:
FFC Mariner said:

;)

Hence my cunning plan - bit of urban renewal and all the scum cant afford to live there. Simple really

dru

FFC Mariner said:
Arabmariner said:
FFC Mariner said:

;)

Hence my cunning plan - bit of urban renewal and all the scum cant afford to live there. Simple really
Wait for the next earthquake to hit

Jazzie

Sheer joy at beating the scum :)
serious14 said:
i).  Going back to Uni via distance at the half year to study History and Teaching
ii).  Moving down South (Cambridge) in a few weeks
iii).  Awaiting the outcome of my ticket ballot for United/Liverpool
iv).  Going on a ski trip to SE France for my birthday soon

I do miss the beach though.  No idea what the European summer is actually like - anyone on here been in these parts of the world in July/August before??

Yes, I have. Pack a cardi.

ryan

Congrats Poko - Europe should be fun.I am off to Hawaii for a week in May. Just trying to save as much as possible at the moment but this damn flu is getting in the way

Jazzie

dru said:
FFC Mariner said:
Arabmariner said:
FFC Mariner said:

;)

Wait for the next earthquake to hit

My aunt and uncle lived just off Beaumont Street when the earthquake hit. Was on the phone to them when it happened. Pretty scary stuff at the time. They were OK, but their lovely old federation home took a lot of structural damage. Took a long time to fix up, but looks great now. Have to agree that Newcastle has some great buildings, and I am very fond of the Beaumont Street area. The natives are quite friendly in that part of town. The rest are a bit of a worry. :)

Jazzie

poko said:

Work is epic. I've never been this happy at a job, and I really hope it stays this awesome.

You'll love it. Enjoy the experience and have a great time. Getting a bit jealous of all these people flying off to nether regions...

Jazzie

My pish is boring. Had to take leave at the end of July last year, and looks like it may extend to another 3 or 4 months. So I'm doing a Serious and taking a Uni course by distance. Went to Orientation last week and I swear I was the oldest one there. Semester started yesterday. Must get motivated and do some work on it today. Thank god for online uni services.  ... like I said ....zzzzzzzzzzzzz

serious14

Jazzie said:
poko said:

You'll love it. Enjoy the experience and have a great time. Getting a bit jealous of all these people flying off to nether regions...

That makes it sound kinda..... icky??  :p

Jazzie

serious14 said:
Jazzie said:
poko said:

That makes it sound kinda..... icky??   :p

LOL ... I'm a white skinned celtic type so it suited me perfectly..... can be quite good if the timing is right. Had a couple of good hols around the Mediterranean years ago, but I think I was just  lucky. You'll enjoy it, whatever the weather!

Jazzie

Sorry, serious ... just understood your comment... a bit brain dead this morning! Nah, not icky... lol, you know what I meant!

serious14

Jazzie said:
Sorry, serious ... just understood your comment... a bit brain dead this morning! Nah, not icky... lol, you know what I meant!

*chuckles*

Word frack-up's are always worth a grin or two.  ;D

World Class on FIFA 10 is shitting me to tears, no Centre-Half is as fast as this game makes out someone like Rio to be.

tuftman

serious14 said:
World Class on FIFA 10 is shitting me to tears, no Centre-Half is as fast as this game makes out someone like Rio to be.

so a rough translation is "I'm still shit at FIFA" ;)

nothing real exciting happening here(Tamworth - does that surprise anyone), though I am picking up a new bike this Saturday, thats the highlight of my off season

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred