• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Post Yer Pish Here - AKA The Off-Season Thread.

serious14

serious14 said:
1267412697978.jpg

Gonna answer my own question:

Location - London
Stronghold - Tower of London
Vehicle - Armored Humvee
Soundtrack - 28 Weeks Later Original Soundtrack
Primary Weapon - M4A1 Carbine
Secondary - Shotgun
Melee - Crowbar

Inventory:
i). Water
ii). Ammunition
iii). Wind up Radio to communicate with other survivors
iv). Fuel

midfielder

I am just home from work and planning my weekend... off to the wine country .. sample a few reds wife likes the whites ... Knocking off tomorrow early ... sometimes known as poets day...

Why poets day .... Piss Off Early Tomorrow's Saturday...

midfielder

BTW for those that missed the clue about the line...

Original puzzle  101010 = 950 ... both sides of the equation must balance and you can use only one line..

Answer  10T010 = 950 ... extended out 10 T0 10 = 950 ... in time

New puzzle ... 5+5+5 = 550 ....same clue about one line to make it balance both sides..

happy

midfielder said:
I am just home from work and planning my weekend... off to the wine country .. sample a few reds wife likes the whites ... Knocking off tomorrow early ... sometimes known as poets day...

Why poets day .... Piss Off Early Tomorrow's Saturday...

sounds good :)

no poets day for me tomorrow :(

midfielder

happy said:
Arabmariner said:
happy said:
midfielder said:
Friday in two hours over here..

argh... It's only lunch time overhere - so 5 more hours to go until the work day is finished...
You shouldn't wish your life away happy.

Before you know it you'll be 48 !!!

??? sorry, but I don't get this...

I think Arab is saying you are young and enjoy every minute and don't wish you time buy as you can never get it back...

Arabmariner

happy said:
Arabmariner said:
happy said:
midfielder said:
Friday in two hours over here..

argh... It's only lunch time overhere - so 5 more hours to go until the work day is finished...
You shouldn't wish your life away happy.

Before you know it you'll be 48 !!!

??? sorry, but I don't get this...
Well.

Once I used to wish my life away just like you............you know on a Thursday wishing it was Saturday  ;)

Now I'm 48 and I wouldn't mind going back and having another go lol!!!

serious14

happy said:
midfielder said:
happy said:
now I see what you were saying

it just that it sucks working til 5pm on a Friday...

Have a POETS day..

might try it but I don't think it's possible - too much work to do

Btw, what's going on with these Tim-Tams??  You want me to send them over or...... ??

I can't fight the temptation to eat them forever y'know. ;)

midfielder

POETS day today ... just about to sneak out for the Hunter ... reds and whites .... guest house ... sleep in... views over the wine fields ...

Love POETS day...

happy

Arabmariner said:
happy said:
why's the weekend already over? weekends are way too short...
There you go again..........wishing the next week of yer life away.. ;)

nah, not really. just wondering why the weekends are so short. looking forward to the next week though :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred