• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Pondeljak to MVFC?

marinermick

Andy said:
Found this on the Sydney forum:

Rumours of Tommy P to the 'Tards.

from Harsulas said:
A little birdie has told me CCm are fairly confident of keeping him.

For those that don't read the Sydney forum, Harsulas is a bloke that doesn't make shit up and has "inside sources". Even though it's not confirmed yet, good signs IMO.

greg (harsulas) is very close to one of the mariners coaching staff

adz

Staff member
confirmed :(

http://ccmariners.com.au/default.aspx?s=ccfc_news_item&id=21620

Tassiemariner

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THIS IS NOT HAPPENING,
THIS IS A BAD DREAM  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( 

I can understand he left because of age and wages but i don't want him to leave. Another sad day for the club.

P

Pete

Has anyone checked on the welfare of Serious14? I think he said that Tommy was the only bloke he'd ever take one from. ;) ;D

Farewell Tommy, best of luck with the southerners.

BAD BULLZ

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING TOMMY P!!!!!!!!
Saved us many times with crucial goals and even some defensive stops.
You will be missed!!!

But as lyall indicated it opens up other options Since we've had turnball and now more sponserships our squads not going to go backwards As good as tommy was he wasn't getting any younger(not that you'd notice) we'll just get someone better everytime we had an injury this season we just buy someone bigger and better.
Same story with Gumps(he's great but not getting younger)
Although this will possibly allow gumps to stay
.If bridges have been burnt there then it gives room for porter to step up and a heap of cap room to play with for at least the next couple of years. Which makes me more excited for next season.

And the money just keeps coming more sponsers and we haven't even been exposed to asia yet the future is bright for the yellow fans.

JUST to clarify i am saddened he's going i just believe his hole will be not replaced but filled with someone equally classy if not more magic.

trev

good luck and thank you for everything you have done at the mariners tommy. you have been exellent to us and is greatly appreciated :)

Tez

Good Luck Tommy - i wish you the best of luck over there and i hope you have a good season! Thanx for everything!  :thumbup:

~Floss~

Huge loss. A crucial part of the team.

The V4 recruitment drive is becoming a potential nail-biter.

Good luck Tommy, and thank you: your contributions were far from unappreciated

kevrenor

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Good luck Tommy and thanks for 3 great years with the Coast, as well as all the NSL memories!

thomas477

~Floss~ said:

Not really that bigger loss when you have caceres now

thomas477

kevrenor said:
thomas477 said:

Wash your mouth out, boy!!

Well with caceres now, kwasnik can go to the right wing and not have to cut inside anymore to cross the ball in with some degree of accuracy. Plus now, owens wont get a start

skilbeck

thomas477 said:
~Floss~ said:

get used to it for when it is confirmed that you lose Bridge, Musialik, Elrich, Durante, and probably Griffiths and holland, when they get offers overseas that are too good to refuse, you will feel as bad as most people on this forum about tommy leaving

thomas477

skilbeck said:
thomas477 said:
~Floss~ said:

get used to it for when it is confirmed that you lose Bridge, Musialik, Elrich, Durante, and probably Griffiths and holland, when they get offers overseas that are too good to refuse, you will feel as bad as most people on this forum about tommy leaving

Funny thing is griffo and holland are on contract.
And elrich as agreed to terms for a new contract

skilbeck

thomas477 said:
skilbeck said:
thomas477 said:
~Floss~ said:

Funny thing is griffo and holland are on contract.

well im sure itll come as more of a shock when james "escape clause" holland gets his european offer.
As for griffo they can just buy out his contract

Deej

It's a shame to be losing Tommy but he was 1 of our bigger earners so it frees up some dollars.

I think he'll be on the wing more thou at Melbourne, they have too many attacking central midfielders.

Best of luck to you and your family Tommy

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred