• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Penang F.C.

Really, you ar both showing your tender years by holding this blinded ideal. You talk as though he just banged your girlfriend.

There's a bigger picture out there and you don't seem to grasp it.

I'm not here to change your minds. Perhaps, in time, once you realise the pathetic politiking that goes on behind the scenes, you'll realise what an opportunity Tony is giving the coast, and I don't even know the guy.

Sean

mephistopheles said:
Really, you ar both showing your tender years by holding this blinded ideal. You talk as though he just banged your girlfriend.

You talk as if he's banging you right now.

Paolo

mephistopheles said:

There's a bigger picture out there and you don't seem to grasp it.

I'm not here to change your minds. Perhaps, in time, once you realise the pathetic politiking that goes on behind the scenes, you'll realise what an opportunity Tony is giving the coast, and I don't even know the guy.
funny, because thats exactly what you appear to be trying to do.

My mind won't be changed though, i've always been a person who has believed in loyalty and you do not goto your rival club to coach a second side. Especially when he purposely trys to hinder gosford 18s chances because it would directly affect his 'other' side.

I'll put it this way for you, its like lawrie mckinna coaching the mariners youth side but also coaching newcastle jets a-league side....it just shouldnt happen

graaant

We understand what your point is, and it's been made clear in numerous posts.
Is there any reason to keep forcing it on us?

son of weird Dad

think of it this way the under 16's that tony coached last year lost once last season the first game cos we only had 8 players there every other game we won then we won the grand final and like u keensy we went on 2 champions of campions and we didn't go on crying about how the 18's took 2 of our best players

so in other words shit happens but truely you wouldn't be keensy unless u are fired up about something  :pirashoot:

Jimbell10

Kareem said:
I was trialling for u20s for Mt Penang. Great coach...but the quality is seriously lacking. If I satyed I could have made the squad (most likely as a utility player?)(which shows how bad the quality was there, lol) but I didnt want to pay $350 just to be be able to call myself a 'rep' player. (although it was seriously tempting). I am content with training with reserves and 18s at the moment and my $130 rego.

Kareem u arent good enough for Penang FC, ive seen u play plenty of times, u may be alright in the Bs but would u even be benchwarmer or orange peeler in the As let alone reps

mariners4ever

Jimbell10 said:
Kareem said:
I was trialling for u20s for Mt Penang. Great coach...but the quality is seriously lacking. If I satyed I could have made the squad (most likely as a utility player?)(which shows how bad the quality was there, lol) but I didnt want to pay $350 just to be be able to call myself a 'rep' player. (although it was seriously tempting). I am content with training with reserves and 18s at the moment and my $130 rego.

Kareem u arent good enough for Penang FC, ive seen u play plenty of times, u may be alright in the Bs but would u even be benchwarmer or orange peeler in the As let alone reps

oh thats harsh  ;) :p

Paolo

son of weird Dad said:
we went on 2 champions of campions and we didn't go on crying about how the 18's took 2 of our best players

so in other words shit happens but truely you wouldn't be keensy unless u are fired up about something  :pirashoot:
You had no reason to complain, the only reason they were playing 16s in the first place was because tony bitched and moaned when they decided they wanted to play 18s not 16s.

Paolo

you already knew what direction the thread was going and still continued to keep reading the new posts, not my problem

Aden

mariners4ever said:
Jimbell10 said:
Kareem said:

oh thats harsh  ;) :p

OUCHHHH!!!!! i know kareem personally and have seen him play many of times aswell however have not seen penang play before so i wouldnt know if he is good enough or not for that  level but thats still yea a bit harsh..  but Ouchh!!!!

kevrenor

Guys and gals, please read the Forum and SFM  and web site rules!

Some of this is bordering on personal abuse, without any redeeming information. 

Public forum - Remember the defamation laws apply, and the more often resorted to punch in the face rule may also apply if people take offence.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred