• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

NYE v Perth

Spacks

I'd say Clisby is more of a liability. Millar was also switched to winger from right back since Shabow got taken off.

Forum Phoenix

Horrible.

Missing fireworks to watch that dross made it even more painful. And watching our savagely dwindling crowds losing all faith utterly guts me. 6k for NYE. We may never recover from this ongoing damage.

Two new gold members I recruited have all but given up and didn’t come tonight, and I couldn’t even find anyone else who wanted to come, for free, with a great seat and fireworks after.

And FFS I can’t even get a coffe at games anymore /only the ice cream van now serving awful coffee with a line a mile long of course and only him on, fair enough to him not wanting to pay anyone else but it’s just mental. And it’s just one more piss poor thing about this members game day experience.

On field... well, no surprise at all. This is why we need change. It’s deluded thinking this squad at present is going to win any games let alone against the top side.

We only have 6 players I’d keep. And one of them has been frozen out.

We need change. Waiting till next season is just not good enough.

Last edited:

turbo

What a shitshow. The posts failing was a perfect representation of how screwed we are right now. It’s got to be time for MulveyOut. His signings, formations, starting line ups and game plan - it’s just not working and who actually thinks it will anytime soon? We can’t afford to give him another year.

On another note Murray looks so much more dangerous in the air than Matty despite being nowhere near as tall. If we insist on playing this way then surely Murray has to be our main striker.

Forum Phoenix

What a shitshow. The posts failing was a perfect representation of how screwed we are right now. It’s got to be time for MulveyOut. His signings, formations, starting line ups and game plan - it’s just not working and who actually thinks it will anytime soon? We can’t afford to give him another year.

On another note Murray looks so much more dangerous in the air than Matty despite being nowhere near as tall. If we insist on playing this way then surely Murray has to be our main striker.

I thought the disruption wouldn’t help.

But I can’t take it anymore.

I want change.

Insertnamehere

Horrible.

Missing fireworks to watch that dross made it even more painful. And watching our savagely dwindling crowds losing all faith utterly guts me. We may never recover from this ongoing damage.

Two new gold members I recruited have all but given up and didn’t come tonight, and I couldn’t even find anyone else who wanted to come, for free, with a great seat and fireworks after.

And FFS I can’t even get a coffe at games anymore /only the ice cream van now serving awful coffee with a line a mile long of course and only him on, fair enough to him not wanting to pay anyone else but it’s just mental. And it’s just one more piss poor thing about this members game day experience.

On field... well, no surprise at all. This is why we need change. It’s deluded thinking this squad at present is going to win any games let alone against the top side.

We only have 6 players I’d keep. And one of them has been frozen out.

We need change. Waiting till next season is just not good enough.
I've got bet with a mate we won't win this year. He's more positive. He does take a far bit of acid tho ....

Tevor

A new low achieved tonight for the club, how embarrassing for the players when the crowd was laughing at them passing back to Pearce. I didn’t boo the team but plenty did, I doubt we will have 4,000 at the next game. I’m just thankful i’m going away for a few weeks and will miss the next two home games. Not going to bother even trying to stream the games as I think I need a break from the depression. At least I have the Asia Cup to watch and get my football fix. Truely felt embarrassed for the club tonight and the players. I’m sick of reading the spin from Mulvey that they are all positive and focused. I clearly seen some of them getting frustrated tonight with how they are playing and how shit they are.

Happy new year every one.

Spacks

A new low achieved tonight for the club, how embarrassing for the players when the crowd was laughing at them passing back to Pearce. I didn’t boo the team but plenty did, I doubt we will have 4,000 at the next game. I’m just thankful i’m going away for a few weeks and will miss the next two home games. Not going to bother even trying to stream the games as I think I need a break from the depression. At least I have the Asia Cup to watch and get my football fix. Truely felt embarrassed for the club tonight and the players. I’m sick of reading the spin from Mulvey that they are all positive and focused. I clearly seen some of them getting frustrated tonight with how they are playing and how shit they are.

Happy new year every one.
did you see ferreria and pain talking? Pain was just frustrated as f**k.

Ozhammer

As good as he is going forward, he is a liability when defending.
Which is why he should be deployed further forward. At least MM reset that issue when he bought on McGing for Shabow but that should have been the starting line up, not costing the team a sub before half time to correct.

MagpieMariner

When will MM wake up to the fact (that the rest of us have known for ever) that Matty is no good as a sole striker. We MUST start Murray. Don't get me wrong, I really like Matty, I had a chat with him in the club carpark lift before the match, he's a very polite man, no bullshit, but I have to say it as it is. He's only ever scored goals regularly when he's had another beside him like Sasho & Macca.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred